Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Poorly trimmed weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by metalhead1, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Hey guys, ive been picking up from a new dealer recently and his bud is very good but doesnt seem trimmed up correctly

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks fine to me. They just left the bases of the sugar leaves in there, but they look well crystallized with trichomes.

3. If you don't want it, you shouldn't have bought it. Looks good to me, I'd smoke it. Who cares if you don't like the trim job, it's still obviously good looking weed.

4. #4 Hashtastic, May 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2015
    Looks like it was done on a trimpro or something similar. The grower probably has a large amount to trim and took the easy route for the trimjob...Trimming sucks.

5. Yea that looks like a trimming machine did that job. But doesn't look bad. It looks like a super leafy and fluffy nug which makes a lot of those smaller sugar leaf bases hard to get to.
    To get all those bases your talking about adding probably another 1-2 hrs per lb.

6. Could be better I suppose but could be much much worse

7. Looks like he's not clipping the stems of the fan leaves, which adds a Lil weight but it looks good..I've seen way worse...whole buds with folded/dried fan leaves still on the bud!!!

8. If I had to guess I'd say a machine did that work...

9. This was posted in 09 with no responses only to get dug back up now...lol

10. OP has probably already smoked that nug In those six years....