Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Poor sticking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Naffy, Nov 2, 2010.

1. i seem to be rolling really good spliffs and my main problem is sticking! i put quite alot of saliva onto the gum but it takes forever to stick

2. #2 RADruderalis, Nov 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2010
    lightly drag a dry tongue across the glue strip. you dont wanna soak it.

edit: most people dont have a dry tongue laying around lol.
    get your tongue saturated, then get all the spit off with the inside of your lips or rub them across your teeth. it should then be perfect for stickin spliffs. good luck man.

3. one last question how do i stick an L

4. if you mean a joint, same way. but if youre referrin to a blunt, then split it and soak the side furthest from you with your tongue on the inside and your top lip on the outside. try to wet it just enough so the leaf is sticking straight ahead, away from you. when you got your bud in and its tucked, lick the inside of the far side again and stick it with your finger like a squeegy, soaking as much spit into the wet side and the part of the L you tucked under it. again best of luck you.:wave: