Poor Mans Grow - Question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jerry the Farmer, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Update:

I've made a couple more minor adjustments to the room, and I'll keep you all updated on my children, check it out! They're doing much better since their move.

Plants 1 and 2
    View attachment 1226878

Plant 3
    View attachment 1226879

Plant 4
    1371658381455.jpg

Grow Area
    1371658357837.jpg

Temp/RH Reading
    1371658422448.jpg

Just applied some Superthrive yesterday around 6pm, the leaves have seemingly doubled in size overnight and I'm now seeing the 2nd set of leaves coming through on 3 out of 4 of them. (Seedling in pic makes 5)

Thanks for the tips so far, they've really helped not only my plants, but my experience as a grower improve! :)

Sent from my Droid using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Couple pictures didn't work and it won't allow me to edit them.

Attached Files:

3. #23 420Dash, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2013
    looking good, your temps are good but you should try to bring down that humidity.. an old coffee can and a bag of rice (cheap solution) works good. try to keep  that humidity down below 50%, mold thrives in hot humid climates and no one wants mold mixed with their ladies ;)

also normally most say dont add nutes till you see 3 nodes.. try not to give them alot of nutes at such a young age, they tend to nute burn easy when they are that small..

4. Thanks for advice on the coffee can trick, I'll implement that into my system. Only gave em one dose of ST so far to help with rooting.