Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Poopsmith's various poopy dank Canadian buds *Brand new pics! Amazing dank macros!*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by poopsmith, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Still loving those nugs poopsmith. Keep it up with the dank. :smoking:

2. pape and danforth? hahaha man i'm at Pape and O'Connor, youre like 5 minutes from me XD

havent been on the city in a while, expect some new dankity pics and reviews tonight!

3. wow I havent posted anything since that purple eh? damn

big pic dump somin up lol :hello: (click pics for high res as always. I feel like i have to remind you stoners every time though :smoke: )

This shit was called ice cream, expensive as fuck, $50 an 8th. smoked like a champ though, i wasn't disappointed really.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

this was some no name shit, got it for regular prices, 30/8th. looks almost better than the $50 8th weed eh? haha

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

fave pic:
    [​IMG]

unknown:
    [​IMG]

this was some kushh, very nice
    [​IMG]

this was some seriously nice dank sativa, unknown on the name again
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

this shit was some Kush, expensive again, $50 8th, from the same dude lol. SO FROSTY though, fuckin worth it. shit was tranquilizing

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

best shot
    [​IMG]

and this is my current kush, Lemon Lime Kush :smoke: it smells LITERALLY like lemon lime gatorade or some shit so amazing

regular lighting:
    [​IMG]

cool white balance:
    [​IMG]

crisp and clear
    [​IMG]

hope you like, i certainly am baked as shit.

4. looks dank as hell. and very familiar to me ;):smoke:

5. OMG if only i could get some of that!! i live in Markham and we get the shittiest stuff ever! i've never seen anything that dank here before! time to start looking downtown :cool:

6. dude I need to grab off you or your guy whatever, pm me

7. Let's go 1/2 on it. :cool:

8. x3

omg, i am so envious! i almost blew my wad a few times :eek:

man...this stuff is beautiful. :wave:

9. Been a while since I've checked this thread... man those are some nice buds. Those purps a page back look amazing!:bongin:

Must be nice to have a good connection, I get some decent buds, but nothing like those!