Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Poopsmith's various poopy dank Canadian buds *Brand new pics! Amazing dank macros!*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by poopsmith, Nov 27, 2009.

1. [quote
    All my grinders:
    [​IMG]
    hope you like em, and hopefully this is the beginnings of a better relationship between me and my laptop! :hello: haha[/quote]

whos the guy in the red grinder? i have the same one

2. That sounds delishous, blueberry skunk and other fruits haha, that bud looks dankk man

3. haha that would be Che Guevara mah friend, the Argentinian revolutionary. :smoke: haha he was a historic dude that is for sure.

I bought that grinder for 5 bucks when some fucker stole mine and i needed a temp :p

4. Woooo viva la revolution:hello:

5. cmownn fellers, i only got like 2.3 or so of my 4.5gs left to smoke! i might smoke it all if you come. i have ballin tunes too, for lovers of all genres.

come one come all latecomers to a videochat where i smoke the dankest nuggz

dancingbears - Tinychat

turns out i might be able to rap too:

[2:16] poopsmith: gotta recruit some late nigters, some midnight tokers some tweakers like ge gat dang jeeper
    [2:17] poopsmith: i could be a rap star with my flow mty lyrical
    [2:17] poopsmith: content is so robust never pedantic
    [2:17] poopsmith: i listen to these shit rappers, mayn i caint stand it
    [2:18] poopsmith: fuck all yall i represent it
    [2:18] poopsmith: poopsmith up in the house, smoke bowls till i feel a divine presence
    [2:18] poopsmith: peace

and much more freeztylins

so whatre you waitin for get in here ahha

A pic of some BC Kush i got, verry niice haha

[​IMG]

come watch me blaze, im on 75mg addy and like 25-30+bowls of the shit alreadyyy

6. Atta boy

7. ahhh, hehehe :bolt:

i kinda listened to your advice man lol, i did 15mg and waited like 40 mins

then 15mg more, and finally the last one haha...

yeah i went overboard last night but it was supreme funlolol,

over 25 bowls of that sticky stuff RPB! i just kep feeling the need to smoke and i did haha. a tonn, like 2.5g altogether in that sesh

8. Haha, You aren't facing any judgement from me man!

I was just saying that because you don't want to send your heart into a tailspin. Some people don't react so well to that stuff. I used to be able to rock like 90 millis a day as well, but after years of crazy insomnia (and getting kicked out of school) I cut back on the abuse. Now I pop 15 millis and I'm chain smoking like some fiend, not herb, just MAD cigs. It's also a god send if you have a long night of boozin ahead of you.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it man, all that matters. I took like one BR and sharred a bowl with the lady, slept like a baby. It was glorious.

Cheers bro
    RPB

edit
    -------
    That herb looks chronic by the way.

9. I'm drooling over the Red Lobster I will be throwing down on Friday night, but now I'm positively slobbering over these nugs. I really need to look a little harder in this city for some better buys.

Keep posting the beauty, many thanks!

10. i love the high quality pictures. you could downsize but some of us with high resolution 20 and 22 and 24 inch monitors these look amazing

11. whats up DT, ive been super super lazy and also busy with school shit so i havent updated this thread at all llol.

hopefully pics to come shortly, im still getting DANK weed! :hello:

12. poopsmith respects on the nice grabs in mississauga we got some pretty good stuff but the trees that came from toronto were always the best

13. Yea Poops McGee, hook it up with a few more photo shoots!

14. One of my heady connects gets it all from Montreal. I LOVE Canadian buds. Even some of the Beasters.

15. #75 poopsmith, Apr 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2010
    whats gooooddd nyigguhs??

haha long time no posty

but this weed i just got, its so fucking crazy you have to see it haha.

here we gooo :D

Flash:
    [​IMG]

No flash:
    [​IMG]

it looks like angels jizzed on it, real talk.

haha it smokes as good as it looks too :D

also, a nug of some noname super stinky dank:
    [​IMG]

and a big sack of lemon hashplant and champagne:
    [​IMG]

happy 4/20 yoo! :hippie:

16. Insane. Tomorrow!

17. Some recent pickups, one dank and one kinda...midsy dankish? :p lol very stemmy and leafy, but pretty dank smelly nugget.... youll see :wave:

the dankness:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

the midsyness:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Im seriously enjoying this shit :smoking: the dank is so skunky i cant believe the smell haha, and the mids smell like... amazing sour sweet lemons, not sprayed just...sour and potent haha. they smoke so nice

im way too high to be doing this and its quarter to 3 in the morning but fuck it this weed is awsome, im baked!! :eek::hello:

18. new bong guys :hello::smoke: yeah thats tinfoil on the bowl but i have since gotten a screen lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Those are some crystally buds! Nice pickups man

20. DUDE. that J its screamin my name, I can hear it calling:( :cry: