Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Poopsmith's various poopy dank Canadian buds *Brand new pics! Amazing dank macros!*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by poopsmith, Nov 27, 2009.

1. same here man. crazy dank but someone was lazy trimmin.

2. so my lappy is being dumb and not recegnizing my SD card so no pics of the cali orange yet. the name has nothing to do with the appearance of the weed though, its the taste and the smell. it smellls like tropical chewing gum and smoked so sweet. it looks kinda sketch/shitty of the outside, but the INSTANT you break open a nug, its like orange pinesol being sprayed, and the buds are so dank and crystallly.

in the meantime, here are some old pics of some of my shit:

an ounce (a bit less cuz i smoked some already) of outdoor cheese that i rolled a fattt j out of one day haha:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    a huge j and a smaller one of that og kush, same as the one i posted before:
    [​IMG]

alll the weed
    [​IMG]

some weird ass, over cured (or something) "Grand Daddy Purp" tasted wird smelled like shit, got me sooooo high and is covered in trichs
    [​IMG]

cali orange to come when my SD card works! im do faded! :hippie: peace :smoke:

3. jealous. im comin to CA

4. Dank buds man, love seein them. That 5.5er is a beast :hello: at first glance though, i must admit i thought it was a tampon that you used to compare haha. +rep :smoke:

5. i love the down syndrome.

6. killer pick-ups. about same price i'm payin here in oregon, 225-250. and trimming for those that have never trimmed a crop before. try it. You will see why people will pay up to 20$ an hour for trimmers.

7. Damn man... I live over in Vansterdam so i'm getting B.C beasters prices at 170-180 an ounce, but i've never gotten bud like that before, that joint looks like a friggin monster! I don't even roll em that huge because I don't like smoking 5 grams in one session:p

I'm likin that blueberry, looks hella dank! Same with the cheese, i'm considering it for my outdoor grow this spring.

8. ^haha man i was gonna be smoking that canon with 4 other people, but then 3 of them kinda bitched out and took just a few tokes, leaving me and my one friend to smoke the whole thing pretty much, AFTER we'd already smoked a blunt :p

inn other news, my computer still won't read or even register my SD card :( lol i'll figure out the problem eventually and get the Cali pics up, might have to use my shitty desktop :( haha :smoke:

9. Not trying to be a dick, but you just gotta look around. I've gotten this dank stuff before down here in Van.

10. ok, FINALLY got these pics to upload, the ones of the Cali Orange :D

Some nuggz:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

a nice lil pipe bowl:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and yes folks, that a fucking stem! this shit is so crystally, its amazing :smoke:

i had 8gs but now i'm out, so gonna be picking up again soon, probably christmas eve haha

11. That's a nice selection of the dankness. They all looked very tasty.

12. Whazzaappp guys, haha its been forever since i updated this bitch, photobuckets been being gay, and not to mention my laptop:( lol but none of that stopped me from buying, taking pics of and smoking weed!! :smoke: so i'll try to remember all the names but i might not haha, here goes:

White Widow, perfectly cured, broke up so nice, got me HIGH AS FUUUCKK haha, the sheer amount of kief i could collect in my grinder from it was nuts :liplick:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

No Name (for now at least haha)
    [​IMG]

Lemon Kush:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cali Orange, this stem used to be one 5.5g nugget with just a tiny bit of stem at the end hanging out, the empty space you see was created on new years eve :smoke: haha. This shit was soo hairy, it was just straight up brown almost lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the heady nug off the end:
    [​IMG]

Different White Widow, equally amazing :eek: Not quite as crystally/yielded less kief, but this one was haiiirryyyyyy, you'll see in pics later in this post :p
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

grinder and bowl full of it :D (dont hate on my shitty piece, im at an in-between stage lol) :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Full pic of my new Sharpstone 5 piece grinder:
    [​IMG]

All my grinders:
    [​IMG]

hope you like em, and hopefully this is the beginnings of a better relationship between me and my laptop! :hello: haha

13. Niceee dank man for sure! Gotta love that Canadian Dank you know what im sayin? Sick man!!

14. I miss being able to pick up 1/4's of Hash... ummm. Black gooey goodness that just crumbled when ya hit it with a flame. Then mixing that up with a gram or two of whatever bud we had going and sometimes some honey oil too! Damn, that would mess up 4 of us as we went wondering down young street at 2am on a friday or sat night.
    Use to work at Tony's East in the early 80's and we'd get some nice stuff through there.

15. unbelievable dankness has been achieved.

16. lmao thanks guys, hopefully i can keep this thread updated better in the future, but my money situation is looking pretty shitty for the next few weeks lol :( we'll see what happens :hippie:

17. well i was right haha, my money situation has been shiitttyyyyy for a while now. But i've managed to keep smokin dank nugz haha :hello: there are gonna be a shit ton of pics, so get reeady haha

18. This is a lil bit of weed i had left in a roach, it was OG kush but i never took a pic lol. BUT you can still see pretty much how awesome the weed was in nugz haha :smoking: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I picked this up off a brand new guy. It smells... fruity :S lol. But not like "I sprayed this with fuckin PineSol and youre gonna know it" type of smell, just like, legitimately fruity haha.

These nugs pretty much look awful in person, dark and dense, a couple of seeds. But when a pic gets taken you see its actually COVERED in trichs! so i dunno if this is some reggie, some high mids, some dense ass dank? lol who knows. All i know is that just a few lil nugs of this stuff almost clogged up my sharpstone its s sticky :p and it burns fforeeevveerrr in a bowl, i almost run out of breath brewing that shit haha :smoke:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now, i have no idea what this bud was called. I called up my dealer and he was like "yeah I can chop you, its some BOMB dank" and i was like ok sure lol. But check it out, this shit was fuckin dankk haha, it pretty much snowed if you handled a nug.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

more pics in a sec lol

19. Yayyy dankkk canadian buds! loving it

20. you gotta crop those photos and make them smaller, didn't even let the whole page finish loading because ya gotta side scroll to much. from what i seen looks like good quality tho.