Pooping; it'll set you free

Discussion in 'General' started by Makizushi, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Boooooy five minutes ago I was chillin with a stomach ache. And now, after taking a crap, I feel so fucking good! I feel so freeeeee!

Who's with me?!

2. What I wanna know is.... where the fuck did the word "poop" come from?

3. ROFL but for real, that'd be funny to see like some dude in medival time needed to shit so much they just yelled out, "I gotta poop!"

Gawd, I'm eating taco bell right now. I reckon it's the circle of life. Poop, eat food that makes you poop, and then poop again later.

4. That's what life is all about, poopin and eatin. You've figured it out man.

5. you forgot sex!

6. thats like a common topic of conversation in my friends group. haha i love waking up and taking care of business first thing.

anyone else get "have you pooped yet?" from their mom anytime they said their tummy ached? that was the first option. if you haven't pooped than you can't complain yet. :D

7. Pooping is my dad's cure for everything. Stomach hurt? Sit on the toilet!! Nausea? Sit on the toilet!! Broken leg? Sit on the toilet!!

8. Who doesn't love a good poop?

Lol... what?

9. Pooping is the shit.

10. "Just like your daddy, all you do around here is eat, sleep, and shit. And then you eat, sleep, and shit sum more! Where you goin motha fucka you aint go no job! Whos that lil motherfucker on my porch?"

guess the movie and you get 3 sugar snaps

11. Mannn yesterday was the worst shit ever. literally. I had diarrhea, like really really bad diarrhea and it fuckin burned! :mad:

12. Haha I've been addicted to this new bottle of hot sauce I got called Daves ghost pepper naga jolokia sauce. O_O. I shit FIRE every morning

13. Boyz N' tha Hood... easy. Now, where are my sugar snaps?

14. Taking a big dump in peace is the most satisfying thing (damn I'm getting old).

15. I miss being ABLE to have a nice big healthy crap!

Had my colon removed 22 years ago. After 2 major surgeries I been crapping baby food ever since about 10 times a day. Toilet paper is NOT my friend!

Eat your vegetables and take care of your guts!

16. :eek::(

17. #18 Rebel Eye, Aug 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2010
    Aw man, volcano shits for life. That's a bummer.

18. that was mucho info

19. Why? Can't a man express himself?