Poop

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fermansk8, Jun 27, 2011.

1. I just saw a man poop on his front yard, what do you guys think of this?

2. Excuse me while I light my spliff, Oh God I've got to take a lift, from reality I just cant drift, thats why I'm staying with this spliff

3. Take a hit from the bong, just call me cheech better yet chong, I got my money up so you could say it's long, and you know I got your girl hanging from my dong.

4. oh shit, im bout to make a hit
    yo whys this man takin a poop in his front yard when hes got dog shit in his backyard
    like? cmon man use a fuckin bed pan
    im playin call of the dead, just blasted off a fuckin. zombies head!
    at round 28,boutta go to 29, damn jessica simpson is fine:)

5. Now to also drop the beat in the front yard

6. I've done it. I had to shit, someone was in the bathroom, went outside and shit.

7. I say its his property so who cares

8. if you have a problem with it you could have just came over and told me, instead of posting it on the internet.

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfmS3Pow5-o]YouTube - ‪ME, MYSELF & IRENE [JIM CARREY]‬‏[/ame]

10. I think that this is a man who does not give a shit about what other people think. This guy wakes up in the morning, and he's got a clear objective: I'm going to take a goddamn shit in the goddamn lawn.

And then he takes the shit in the lawn. And it feels awesome, because he doesn't care about you, or anyone else. All he knows is that shitting outside is relaxing as fuck, because you can feel the breeze, and smell is never an issue.

Not to mention that instead of washing NUTRIENT PACKED turd matter down the sewer, this man knows that he can fertilize his lawn for free. With some goddamn shit. That comes out of his ass.

So this guy is enjoying the weather, fertilizing his lawn, and generally having a kick-ass time, and you're looking at him out of your window judging him? You're out of touch, man, you gotta reevaluate your priorities. And start shitting in your lawn.

11. I think you should shit in his yard with him next time

12. Ask to recorder it next time
    Post it on the Internet
    ??????????
    Profit?

13. Something tells me OP stopped posting...

14. There used to be a German shepherd on my road which would always come and shit on my lawn. And he had this really annoying dog...

15. dude where do you live

16. wtf im pooping right now

17. I'm back guys well after all this time I'm became really good friends with the guy, thanks for all your replies!

18. I'd collect the specimen, bring it back home, and waffle stomp that business