Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Poop Weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dirk89, Jul 6, 2008.

1. my friend calls me and asks if i want some bud for 50 dollars an ounce so i was like umm whats the catch and he says its premature and takes a lil bit more to get high....it was the 4th so i figure why not ill just smoke the whole ounce between me and friends....i got it and it weighed a good 30 grams but it us really just poop weed i smoked 3 1.0 joints and me and my friends dont have a buzz just more of like smoking a bunch of cigs or somthing.....the problem is now i have about 20 grams left and im trying to figure out what i should do with it>? smoking it doesnt really get me high so i was wondering wat i do snice i did pay 50 bucks for it?

2. Stick it in a bottle of everclear and make green dragon. Wrap it up in a blanket, and stick it in a dark, cool place. Come back in a few months. If there's any THC in there, that will get it to come out of hiding.

3. hmm well if i got a bottle of everclear how would i enjoy the high from the bud snice if i took 2-4 shots of the everclear id be fucked :) what about cooking it with butter? im not exactly sure if that works but ive heard a few people talking about it

4. make some brownies wit it.

5. You mix the everclear with something else dude. You get your portions right, and you'll enjoy a nice blend of drunk and stoned. THC is alcohol soluble, you know.

6. hmm i will maybe try that but if i do that then how long u think i should wait with the bud in it? and snice its kinda poopy weed then it wouldnt be as good as if i used mids or somthing?

7. Well, a month should be fine, but if it was me. I'd just put it away for a couple of months and kinda "forget" about it. I mean, it's not like you're gonna get much enjoyment from smoking it right?

8. yes very true im smoking a joint of it right now it sucks cuz im not getting high but im thinking if i smoke enough to take the rouches and make a rouch joint then maybe i mite get high from that....if not then ill go get liquor.....does it have to be everclear?

9. Everclears the best. If not, then the higher the proof, the better. 151 can also be used. But Everclear is the best. Plus it's clear, and it will turn green for you, which undeniably kicks major ass.

10. well the only problem for that is in ohio they dont sell it id have to travel about 45min to indiana so 151 was what i was thinking :)

11. Well, 151 would work, but I'd leave it in there a few extra weeks. Also, put your stems and seeds in there as well, and just let it all soak up. Then a few months from now, when you're dry, give it a try.

12. :) thanks for the tip i think ill go get a bottle 2morrow would u say 151 rum or vodka? i always get rum becauase i love rum and coke

13. Whatever has the highest proof, brother. If it comes down to two kinds with the same proof, just go with your preference.

14. i have and doesnt work just makes ur throat feel like crap

15. just sell the shit on man :smoking:

16. QFT this man knows what hes talking about!

17. iso hash? thats what i would do.