Poop Splash!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by sleepy96, Jan 28, 2013.

1. #1 sleepy96, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2013
    I know everyone has had it happen. You drop a load and a bunch of nasty-ass shit water splashes all over your ass.

Where here ya go its the science behind the "poop splash" and how to prevent it ;):confused::D:wave::smoking:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XNDM4eAn1U[/ame]

2. Is it put a piece of toilet paper to break surface tension? Saw that a few times on here apparently gc has a poop fetish

3. lol wtf sound like it might work, ill try it nxt time when i drop my bombs :laughing:

4. Lol, "Splashhh barrier." Works every time.

5. My turds are so big, they don't splash...if that makes any sense.

6. do they just get lodged in the top of the toilet and not even make it into the water?

7. Mine touch the water before they're done coming out so I'm good. Fuck yeah, big shits.

8. oh shit haha

9. I found a way to beat the splashback. Right after you push the turd out, you have to jump the fuck up and move your ass before the turd hits the water. Now this is only for speedy motherfuckers like me. It takes perfect timing. THIS IS NOT FOR AMATEURS.

10. #10 Luc1fER, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2013
    Ever had a poop curve into an "S"....thats talent.

11. [quote name='"Skywalkerss"']Ever had a poop curve into an "S"....thats talent.[/quote]

What's talent is having a shit that is a perfect upper case Y
    Idk how it happened but it was priceless

12. Lol must of felt weird coming out, Props tho.

I had a turd that literally touched one side of the toliet to the other. Shit was longgg yo.

13. Idk why people complain about toilet water getting on them like it's composed of human waste. Given that you're toilet is pretty clean and you flushed the time before ,the water isn't that much 'dirtier' than the water from your bathroom sink......just wipe it off lol.

14. [quote name='"Skywalkerss"']

Lol must of felt weird coming out, Props tho.

I had a turd that literally touched one side of the toliet to the other. Shit was longgg yo.[/quote]

It felt like a normal shit
    Next thing I know, I get up a lil to wipe and turn to flush the toilet and what do ya know
    It's just like staring at me

15. Damn I just poop in my yard no splash back or anything just a cold draft sometimes

16. lmao! I'm lovin these responses :D

Its usually not a big deal if the spashback is clean water, but if you get a little piss in there first and maybe some preliminary turds then there's a little concern.

Haha but it could be worse.. Like public restrooms :eek:

Ill admit I'm a guy and I use the toilet seat covers in public rooms. For one guys always piss all over the seat because they don't give a fuck. Sometimes shit gets smeared on there too somehow. Not to mention you don't know if the person before you had some herpes or STD's or some shit!

17. i always panic when its about to hit the water so i flush. shitting is stressful business in my bathroom

18. I just deuced on my neighbors front lawn. No splash.

19. lol def trying i was cracking up the entire video

20. Thats what im saying..i actually like it its refreshing