Pontiac Owners Unite!

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by exile54, Aug 2, 2010.

1. i know our kind got discontinued, but our cars live on! lets see what kind of pony yall drive! how long have you had it for,mods if any, and pics!!

heres mine, a pontiac g5 2007. had it since, well, 2007 haha. I love it, and although it may not be a speed demon, she sure picks up and go's! haha.
    rims/calipers and trim were all done by myself, just a weekend project when i was bored haha.

Engine Mods:
    K&N Typhoon SRI
    ZZP Header/Downpipe Combo
    Trifecta Tuned
    Saving up for an SLP loudmouth exhaust! and then more down the road, supercharged! woo

Audio:
    2 10" Sony Explodes in a homemade ported box. ;3

Interior/Exterior:
    None except custom trim and tinted tail lights.
    Hopefully getting Gen 2 Projectors, and a RK sport bodykit with eibach sportlines, when i get the money xD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. My grandpa has a Pontiac. It's pretty sweet. :p

3. nobodyy here has a pony? :[ damn xD

4. Love me some pontiacs, I've had a 96 and a 99 ws6 trans am, and right now I have an 05 and an 06 gto, both of Which I bought for cheap, trying to make two cars out of one

Gm ftmfw

5. hell yeah i love goats!
    always wanted a gto, those fuckers are bad!!!

6. #6 Kingjacobo, Aug 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2010
    1966 Pontiac Bonneville.

389 ci (6.4L V8), 4 barrel carb, 325 horsepower STOCK.

Included mods, err, factory options:
    -Air conditioning
    -AM radio :ey:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The restoration is coming along quite nicely.

7. hell yeah old schools wats up!! lovin it!

8. Ive gotta say, that is an odd taste in color;) the inside I mean. Though I have seen worse. you exact same car except pink wheels and pink inside:eek:

9. I'm not really into cars but I do love my '97 Grand Prix. My mom bought a G6 hard top convertible the last year they made them, so that was a pretty sweet move. It drives really smoothly.

10. haha yeahh the color scheme was kinda a, spur of the moment lmao. i always thought lime green and black was good, i think i may do white, ehhh. =p
    and ooo grand prix, always loved them, they sure do get up and go.

11. 1957 pontiac laurentian rat rod. flat black lipstick red interior. 2 6inch kaption speakers, 2 6x9 kaption speakers, Alpine head unit, Mtx amp and 2 jackhammer subwoofers.

12. My ride is an 88 Pontiac Fiero GT T-Top. Too many mods to list, but the big one is something think all you Grand Prix guys should instantly recognize...

[​IMG]

That big blue thing on top is an Eaton M90 supercharger.

[​IMG]

There's the Corvette seats I installed.

[​IMG]

Yeah, it's fast. Long live Pontiac...er, long live the Pontiacs left behind by GM!

13. I got a 85 trans am. love this thing to death.
    as for mods; got a rebuilt 89 iroc 5.0l with 5 speed. 4 wheel disks. custom CAI.
    hooker long tube headers, y-pipe, 3" all the way back, magnaflow muffler with dual 3.5". NO CATS fuck you al gore.
    theres tons of stuff in this car that i cant remember.:smoke:

Anyways this car is a blast to drive

Attached Files:

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      502.7 KB
      Views:
    • 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      399.8 KB
      Views:
  14. Poor Old ***** Thinks It's A Cadillac :laughing:

nah, i kid, i'd love to have a second gen firebird. or even a fiero, if i could find a rust free one, one day.

15. i have a 95 sunfire that needs some work. at one point i also had a 2000 sunfire, but i liked the 95 more.

i always thought a fiero would be fun to have.

16. beat me to it :cool:

17. My first car was a Sunfire. I think it was an '02, I got it in 08. It had 310k miles from my dad driving to and from work for 6 years, and it still ran like a charm. It started stalling in drive at lights, so we fixed that and sold it to my cousin for a measy 600$, and they still own it. It has 450k miles now and is still running somehow (cousin's husband is a mechanic, I suppose that helps). I remember it drive like a go-kart, it was cool. Named it Edi (Electronic Device Interface, catchy eh?), and i crashed it into a van the first day i drove it. My mum's van.
    Now i drive an 07 G6 hard top convertible. Im told it looks like a barbie car, but i love it to death. Its a blue/steel gray, with the cream leather inside+wood grain. I got it used and havent seen one like it since, interior-wise. I think the first owner was forced to sell it, since it only had 24k miles and the interior wood grain is definately not an option ive seen (its not the cheapish stuff they offer, i know that much). I christened her "Madi" (More Advanced Device Interface, see?). I cant get her over 22mpg though. The display hovers around 21.8-22.0, which is a bummer. But i keep her nice looking and she takes me to school.

18. i wants a Trans Am.... :cry:

19. I drive a 04 gto....custom tune, full custom catless exhaust(headers to mufflers)..cam...full pedders street xa coilover suspension kit, k&n intake kit....