Ponder this...

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by mushroomsatsuji, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Brain cell
    [​IMG]

The universe
    [​IMG]

Coincidence? Or are we living in the mind of God?:eek:

2. god live within us

3. I am not amused

4. ahh Brain cells....... who needs em. lol

5. "god = energy" Lololololololol :D

Nice fucking pictures mushroomsatsuji

6. And I am confused. Is this offensive somehow?:confused:

7. That pic of the universe is just an artistic representation, isn't?

8. if we were living in the mind of god, we should be a lot smarter...

unless god is crazy

9. Yeah, I'd like to see the source cited for that one, because I gotta admit, I've seen a LOT of pics of galaxies and space "maps", and I've never seen one look like that.

10. :laughing:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vrooooosh!

11. We are the brain of the universe.

Everytime something happens, we learn and act. Everything that happens doesn't just happen to whoever witnesses it or feels from it. It affects absolutely everyone. Our actions create history and life thereafter. Every life and every action in the universe is the universe. Acting through the universe's knowledge, our actions are creating the life and situation which follows from which all knowledge is apprehended. All knowledge is universal and infinite.

12. Black holes are like God's anus and ear holes and peeholes? Nostrils?

The ever expanding universe? Don't people always continue to grow till death? even just a little bit? But to a cell it would be a shit load.

13. Just a thought....think how would your reasoning be affected if aliens really existed.

14. #16 Raoul Duke II, Apr 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2010

It works the same way. The aliens knowledge is just as pertainable as to what the whole is as ours (And are we not truly alien? As much as we want to "explore" space, are we not right in the fucking mess of it? Our planet is IN space.). Their existence and thoughts predicated by the surroundings they are placed in through the universal history and whatever universal factors may have influenced their own beginnings will affect the universe in whatever way the knowledge each individual as well as others' perceptions will allow. These are all predicated by previous thought and knowledge.

15. How can we affect the universe when we can't even scratch our galaxy, unless you are speaking of the "universe" of the mind....

16. we obtained these images how?

17. Can you not think both smart and stupid things, of murderers and heroes, of cripples and athletes.

We are living within God in a sense, and just as you are able to imagine the most horrible things but they are not part of your personality, it's the same thing with the All. It's why theres so many polarities in the Universe.