Pollenation Q.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by LouisVuittonDon, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Unfortunately a few days ago I think I found 2 hermie balls that went off that I was unaware of, they were at the bottom of the plant where my fans wheren't blowing, now ive noticed that some of the hairs on the buds are either receding but buds are still getting bigger and filling out. This is my first grow so I'm not too positive what this means. Is this natural or am I gonna have lots of seed? Also they are 46 days into flower if this helps.

2. Very hard to know, time will tell.

3. when will I notice? should I maybe harvest earlier to reduce the ammount of seeds?

4. dude, if you think you are already screwed. just wait untill the buds mature and the trichomes are amber or cloudy to harvest. then use those seeds for your next grow.

seeds or no seeds. i would rather want my weed potent and not harvested too early.

and if it was a hermie that exploded your seed quantity wont be as much as a fullblown male pollinating a female.

so you will be allright mang!:wave:

5. I personally would try to cut off its testicles :p

6. 1st grow? The this is good experience. I'd just let the plants do what they do... then smoke 'em. Ever smoke dealer-bought pot with seeds in it? Did you ask for a refund? BTW, you may want to look for the cause of you hermies... do you have light leaks in your flower room?

7. no light leaks, the only stress that the plants are getting is sometimes the temps can get to around 84 cause of the new warm weather, but i took care of that problem last night. I didn't want to harvest that early, but i was just wondering if harvesting a little earlier would stop some of the seeds from forming because I read that the majority of seeds for during the last week of flowering. Thanks for the help guys your making me feel better about this ordeal.