Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pollen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by naouaiaziz, Jan 27, 2012.

1. i know that its the residue from grinding but what's with the press and how and what do you use to smoke it? if you rolled it up wouldn't it just go down your throat when you pulled???

2. you snort it

3. stop fucking with me lol. why would you put it into a press?

4. Dunno man. The only time I ever saw someone do it, they just recrumbled it up and sprinkled it on a bowl. I'm just lie, what's the point? Maybe if you smoked a solid puck on its own it would make sense...

5. yeah man lol. i'd probably do it if i was totally out of weed or a fiend lol. i'm never desperate for weed. if i don't have any well, oh well haha

6. No man it's called kief and it's not fiendish to smoke it.. it is very potent.

Anybody who is anyone smokes kief.

7. [quote name='"GreenCrackYUM"']No man it's called kief and it's not fiendish to smoke it.. it is very potent.

Anybody who is anyone smokes kief.[/quote]

Yeah, i get smoking it but why press it to crumble it up again? Why not just sprinkle it on a bowl and skip that middle step?

8. sorry, i just want to know what to do so i can be kief i guess. i'm just curious

9. You press it to

1) cure it and store it longer

2) carry and conceal easier

3) it oxidizes te outside, keeping the inner hash fresh. Think crust on a loaf of bread.

By pressing the kief, it breaks the heads off of the trichomes, releasing oils. Then the hash gets oxidized on the outside.

4) it burns slower.

You can roll it up in a J or blunt, but only with bud (or tobacco but ew). You can smoke it on a bowl. The other night I made kief tea.

Kief:

[​IMG]

Hash:

[​IMG]

*note the color change

10. Lol you don't be kief. That would be crazy :eek:

I just sprinkle a nice layer on top of some weed and get baked. That's the easiest way to smoke kief, on my opinion.

11. ohhh okayy. thanks a lott guisse. super informative as usuall