Pollen?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by kingamer11, May 7, 2014.

1. I have a hermaphrodite plant and a female plant both in flowering, and I've been removing the pollen sacs as I see them. Today I removed some that had bust open a little and I saw pollen on my hand, and in the air. What should I do?

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. its probably too late, nature will find a way

3. Should I go ahead and harvest them? I've got a seed I ordered waiting until these are finished to start.

4. Turn your lights off and move them out of the way and spray everything with water. Wet pollen is dead pollen. How long do you have left until harvest day? 

5. 2 weeks or so

6. 2 weeks? I'm not sure what I would do. I wouldn't harvest right now though, I'd probably give it a week and check for seeds. Then either harvest right away or let them finish up fully depending on the amount of seeds that are there

7. I was only going to let them go to 7 weeks, kind of anxious about the dark devil. I haven't seen anything yet. I check them twice a day every day.

8. Pics of dark devil. I'm currently growing one and would like to compare.

Sent to you from my drug phone.

9. My dark devil is the seed that I ordered. I haven't started it yet, but right after these finish I will upload pictures of it.