Pollen sacs

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by NordstromFlowers, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Are some pollen sacs normal on buds?

2. some pollen sacs in your females would mean you have a hermie.
    If you give the sacs a mist spray with water the pick them off you might just get some ok buds, but they probably already dropped some pollen so i don't like your chances. They also ruin any other plants in the grow so if it's one of a few i would chop it . Any seeds will be hermie though and need to be dumped.

3. even if I am into week 8 of flower?

4. Even week 8 into flower?

5. I doubt they are pollen sacs at 8 weeks of flower.....most likely a swollen calyx (bract).

• Like Like x 1
  6. i think really couple pictures would be good to see for a proper answer here ,,,,,thanks ,,mac,

7. upload_2020-4-2_11-58-52.png

Attached Files:

8. upload_2020-4-2_12-1-0.png

Sorry guys don’t know why the other message posted duplicates of the pictures, this one here^ is another bud, tell me what you think

Attached Files:

9. It’s fine. Female. Those are calyx that are swelling

Like below

IMG_7256.JPG

10. they look pretty good ,although that might be one banana about half way down on the left or it might be a bit of leaf tip. If it is a banana just pick it out , and misting with water will kill any loose pollen . If you have one banana there will be others lurking too.
    looks nearly ready anyway ,how do the trichomes look through a loupe?