pollen sacks or pre flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by luke dummer, Oct 16, 2019.

1. my auto is 8 weeks old nosign of white pistols is this a male or hermie its got bud sites etc but no white pistols

Attached Files:

2. Hard to tell from your photos, try to get a clearer one of the node . IMG_2621.JPG Those little balls are what pollen sacs look like .

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sorry didn't see that it is an auto , aren't all autos feminized ?

4. yeah thats what i thought its 8 weeks old still no white pistold where as the other one i have which is 8 weeks old is got white hairs everywhere

5. Are they different strains? Different genetics could have played a part , like for example with my phenos, my one blueberry had hairs a good 2 weeks before the northern lights had any . I'm not too experienced with autos though so I don't know how different they are to phenos

6. 8 weeks is a very long time for an auto not to show sex. I'm not seeing any preflowers. Can you get a shot of the whole plant? What light are you using and what hours are you running?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. You can find reg auto seeds, but you have to go out of your way to find them usually.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. yeah its under a1200w led light mate. ill take picture now. i have taken picture of both alants same age

Attached Files:

9. running them on 18/6

Attached Files: