Pollen sac? Week two of flower .

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jakesparks202, Jul 1, 2018.

1. looks like you have got a few pollen sac growing ,,mac,

2. Thanks friend , I have been , yeah was planning on keeping her / him . I know. I don’t want this nonsense from spreading

3. Well I’ve taken like five off they were solid but soft , idk but thanks for the reply i hope she stays good tho

4. I'm dealing with the same thing this run. I plucked mine off 1st and 2nd week of flower. Mine was from fem solid genetic as well. I know I caused the issue has been addressed now. I'm in week 4 flower now and she is filling out beautifully. Have not seen anymore signs of sacs popping out knock on wood. But I'm going to follow to compare results. Good luck

• Like Like x 1
  5. No more of those nanners or pollens sacs for me either . I’m in week three now myself
    . Starting to get a little fatter buds . I took someone’s advice bumped up nutes and it seems to have helped . What strain are you growing? But yes mine was throwing em out during end of first week and second week. Post pics as well , so I can do same , good luck IMG_2390.JPG IMG_2391.JPG IMG_2385.JPG IMG_2389.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pineapple Express I ran low and mine was a soul survivor due to new setup issues which was addressed properly. Had hps and new led together for a trial run. Decided to pull the led out. Well I set led out a forgot to unplug timer and damned if it didn't come on during dark period for like a hour. So I caused the stress without a doubt not a breeder issue. Was advised to pluck the poll. Sacs immediately which I did. Man she blew up from there. No new signs of poll. Sacs but we have a few more anything can happen.

• Like Like x 1
  7. 20180710_183934.jpg 20180710_183835.jpg 20180710_183815.jpg
    The tall one is the one that threw the pollen sac. Short monster is one my buddy let me adopt there both right at 4 weeks flower.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Attached Files:

9. Try keep them plucked. I was told (Not 100percent sure if true) that it sends more energy to produce flower when plucking them off. You have 1 of 2 options. Keep it plucked and hope for the best or toss it and start over. I've kept a close eye on mine so far have not seen another I'm almost 5 weeks in now. Best of luck.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yeah that’s what I’ve been reading , pulled a few more off about to check for
    More as soon as lights come on

11. Very dangerous game that you're playing lol.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Well what I’m finding out is these things I thought were bad turn out to be ok I thought my plants were pollinating there selves from a leak maybe opened up a calyx and nothing seedlike and there not yellow still very green . Opinions?

• Like Like x 1
  13. I invest too much time, energy, and money into this to even give it a chance. If it's questionable, I toss it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm right there with you. I was stuck without a option this round. Terrible timing in my case. But really really glad I did not opt out this round. One of the rare times lmao. But in the future I would definitely side with ya. But in all honesty I am pursuing this round and learning. I've accidentally stressed a fem. Seed from very reputable bank. I'm more curious now to see if any at all seeds would be female like I've read up on. Due to not being unstable genetics. But I will add since the few I have plucked maybe 10ish pollen sacs. Knock on wood no sign of new ones weeks ago. This thing has exploded and smells of the highest citrus. So i know I'll have a great smoke maybe not the best. But i think i may be onto possibly creating my own fem seeds if i get any at all. And knowledge is key. You can give a man a fish he can eat for a day. You can teach a man to fish he can eat for a lifetime. Best of luck

• Like Like x 1
  15. Keep an eye on them. Through my research they are not always a yellowish. Sometimes they appear white as well. Even if you get some popcorn mugs with a few beans in them not the end of the world. I looked under a loop once I seen sac disconnect from stalk with a small stem I plucked them. While I don't encourage this. Got to do what you got to do. We all don't have means of a small farm indoors. I don't at least. Just clean your room 2 or 3 times more than the norm next round so you don't pull. Next batch. Keep me posted how yours turn out if you don't mind.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Of coarse , that is good to know , always looking making notes . Yes that would be cool to have own fem seeds . You’d know what to expect . . Yes I try not to touch it at all anymore so if there not soft I’d remove . To put energy elsewhere. Good or bad ?ill take a few seeds tho. And ok I’ll keep posted going to add flower fuel as booster along with big bloom and blackstrap I’m already using

17. Yeah it’s the time that gets me I just like learning more . But def get rid of males