pollen-quiz

Discussion in 'General' started by gabriels, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Hi guys, I asked before, but maybe my question just disappeared in context. So, because I know, there MUST be somebody who knows the answer, I decided to bring a little "quiz" for you. Hope you enjoy it and share your knowledge-experience-opinion ;-)

QUIZ
    Friend of yours decided to grow a little plant of his own. But, since he´s beginner, he asked you for a little help and your advice time to time. Of course, you generously agreed ;-)

So his plant grow, he fertilize it, trim it by your assistance, he sing to his flower beautiful song day by day and finally... Hooray! It´s female! :) So you have a party to celebrate, drink bear and dance around your gorgeous girl.

But one day your friend calls you with evident nervousness in his voice:
    "Buddy, it´s a total disaster! My poor little girl..."
    "Chill out mate, what´s going on?" you reply.
    "I´ve found, she´s pregnant! Like 20% of flowerings are going to bring us seeds mate... What are we going do now...? Such a disaster all yield is lost!" :-(

What´ll you reply to your friend for such "news"? :)

---> simply choose quotations, which you agree with and as you make your choices, please, write a letter to each:
    F - that´s proven fact
    E - that´s my experience
    O - that´s my opinion

Let´s go!

"Don´t worry buddy..."

1) there will be less resin in pollinated flowerings, but other flowerings will be 100% juicy as if your plant would be never pollinated at all ;-)

2) pollinated flowerings will produce less potent resin, so there will be lesser THC level, but resin on other flowerings will be 100% powerful as if your plant would be never pollinated at all ;-)

3) that´s not good news. Since a plant is pollinated (even if would be pollinated only one flowering), it reduces potency (THC level) in EACH flowering on WHOLE plant :-( At least keep seeds. Let´s see, what they´ll be about ;-)

4) that´s not good news at all. Once any flowering is pollinated, it reduces resin in EACH flowering on WHOLE plant :-( Still don´t worry. Let´s make some fine hash ;-)

5) once plant is pollinated, it stops to create new buds. New flowerings don´t grow.

6) even if plant is pollinated, it continues to grow and bring up new flowerings to even increase its chances to reproduce.

Well guys, your friend (and even me ;-) we are looking forward for your "knowledge, experience and opinions"! :)