Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pollen Press

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dubsacz, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Whats the best way to smoke your kief once you make a good pellet? Smoke like hash or in pipes with bud? Just got my pollen press and would like to know.

2. A pin or needle, glass jar and a bendy straw. Place ball of hash on pin, light, burn then blow it out. As it smokes place jar over, fill with smoke. Take long part of straw and use the bendy neck part to insert under glass jar. Inhale good and try to clear the jar.

3. I agree^^ definately a very good method when its all compressed.

4. The Guy above me has one funky idea. It sounds like it'd be ineffective on first guess but I'm probably totally wrong. I would try to get ahold of a hash pipe. It's a metal pipe which has a lid with a small hole, so yeah, smoke like hash.

5. That's the old 70's hash way, gunna give it a whirl. was just looking for some new millenium ways to smoke it or more effective ways to.

6. or fill your glass spoon with some weed ashes, place on top and smoke.