Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pollen Press

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheL.A.Blazer, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Any one used any of the ones that are not the flimsy plastic ones? Just got a SharpStone one and wondering if there is any tricks to it. I cant seem to find a picture of it anywhere...

2. you put keif between the rubber pegs and screw the ends on. after a couple minutes it'll be compact, if you tighten it every couple of hours for about 8 hours, you'll have really tight hash-like keif.

3. if its all metal you can put it on the stove to have a more compact hash

4. So if i were to put it under pressure for 12 or so hours then heat with more pressure that would be a good thing? Its completely metal. I had thought to use a hair dryer?

5. yeah man that'll work fine. just press it and smoke it, don't overcomplicate things!

6. Use the low heat on the stove or wrap it in an electric blanket and keep twisting the ends tighter and tighter and you will have a nice block o' kief :smoking:

7. I just used my new steel t handle press and got a nice nickel sized wafer of black hash..it was on amazon for less than 20 bucks..I put about a 1/2 tablespoon high quality kief from top shelf mega cheese..pressed for almost 20 hours tighter and tighter when I thought about it till no more..then in 300 degree oven for 7 minutes..5 for light, 7 for darker..took out and tried to tighten..no way! Used no wax paper..had to put t handle on other end and push out..seemed stuck to disc but a little urging and it came right off..discs are aluminum..it is hard dark brown disk the thickness of a nickle..hard, dry, perfect..easy..should I post photo??