Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pollen (low quality hash) edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by chonger21, Aug 19, 2018.

1. When making edibles with pollen (a hard, dark type of hashish) do you need to decarboxylate first?
    Could you just warm up, and crumble it into say a brownie mix?

2. I dont think the hash is heated to be made so you will need to decarb in the air bake time wont be enough

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. 240F for 40 minutes. Crumble it up if possible. Most important, enjoy!

4. pol·len
    ˈpälən/
    noun
    noun: pollen; plural noun: pollens
    1. a fine powdery substance, typically yellow, consisting of microscopic grains discharged from the male part of a flower or from a male cone. Each grain contains a male gamete that can fertilize the female ovule, to which pollen is transported by the wind, insects, or other animals.

hashish
    noun hash·ish \ ˈhash-ˌēsh , ha-ˈshēsh \

: the concentrated resin from the flowering tops of the female hemp plant of the genus Cannabis (C. sativa) that is smoked, chewed, or drunk for its intoxicating effect

Pollen = male plant totally non psychoactive.
    Hash = extracted trichomes from the female plant, very psychoactive.

It's one or the other but never both.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. The way i used to do it is just melt a little chunk off and crumble it into a pan with a small amount of cooking oil inside, wait till the hash melts into and mixes in with the oil (Dont let it start sizzling), and then i would add this straight to the brownie mix, this method hits me pretty hard.

6. The short answer is YES always decarb anything you intend to eat or drink.
    Only heat like smoking or vaping or the Oven is hot enough to activate the inactive THCa into active THC.
    [​IMG]

Two 15 gram piles of Hash just out of the oven (240 F for 40 minutes)

Added to 3 tablespoons of Coconut oil in each dish with a dash of Lecithin.
    [​IMG]
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    BNW

• Like Like x 1