Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pollen Hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weednoob, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Ok, theres no good websites or forums that i can find about hash, I've smoked by fair share of weed but honestly never smoked hash before and we're getting "pollen hash" which apperently is better then normal hash? Can someone please tell me the difference, if hash is better then weed, and the best way to crumble the hash up for a joint? Thanks and sorry if i sound noobie

2. i believe pollen hash is just pressed keif but yes it will get you quite stoned. the best types of hash are generally black, called morocan or afgan ect.

3. I'd think pollen only comes from a male plant and probably isn't too potent...

4. It's a misused term...

Kief = Pollen\Crystals\etc....
    The correct term is Kief...
    I believe many companies advertise "Pollen" as Kief is more of a marijuana term...

5. :smoke:exactly
    think of "pollen presses"
    now are you really pressing pollen?

6. The WORST types of Hash are typically black. The higher the potency the lighter in color it will be. The darkness typically comes from too much chlorophyll and plant waxes in the Hash, which means less potency for the weight. Also very dark hash bought commercially could be a sign of contaminants in it added by dealers to make it weigh more that you absolutely don't want to smoke.

7. im rolling a pollen joint just now.

this shit is light golden and does the trick, and whoever said black stuff is the best is wrong.

i find the lighter it is the better.

its better in a bong i think but thats at my GF's and i cant get until later tonight :(

BLAZEup

8. thanks guys we're getting a quarter for 40 euro which is normal enough here in ireland does anybody have a pic of what a quarter of hash should look like?

9. On the same note, hash that is too red is also no bueno, as it indicates it's rather old and has oxidized.

You want it to kind of look like chocolate...kind of.

10. [​IMG]

Great... Good... Ok to Shitty

11. the stuff on the far left looks like putty or somthin lol what size are the 3 in the pick? Is all pollen hash meant to be light brown in colour?

12. Umm...you mean the far right?

13. hahaha my bad yep i do mean the far right

14. the stuff far right looks like the shit from a reindeer

not that i know what a reindoor shit looks like

15. Hash can have a reddish tint if derived from a Purple strain if I'm not mistaken. Not positive though.

16. You can tell the quality of hash by the smell, taste, texture, etc...

Color is not always the best determining quality...

I think the best way to grade hash is by texture...

17. Its resin dumbass:smoking:

18. No. It's not resin. Dumbass.

19. Wow...

20. back on topic lol is pollen normally yellow? and anybody got an pictures of what a quarter should look like? anybody think hash is better then weed?