Poll

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by xomarinax, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Should I
    • masturbate until I squirt which takes a while (I don't half ass my masturbation)
    • sleep (it's almost 1am)
    which ever gets the most votes, I'll do...

2. Option 3: Run naked through your neighborhood.

I vote Option 3.

3. #3 Delightfully High, Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
    Why do you need the opinions of people on a marijuana forum whether or not you should masturbate?

4. #4 Deleted member 629842, Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
    But masturbation does help sleep though, honestly (in my opinion). 

5. @[member="delightfully_high22563"] cos I'm honestly so stoned out of my mind to decide for myself and I need other stoners to help me figure out my indecisiveness cos anonymity makes things easy for me

6. stay up and squirt. i am in the same exact situation right now. i think i'm going to stay up and squirt too. 

7. Stay up and squirt, and try and spell grasscity with your squirt

Also you should be able to make this an actual poll in the edit menu so you dont actually have to tally all the posts.

Thirdly, everyone is gonna say squirt

8. That's the most ignorant thing I've ever heard (I can't make decisions because I'm high?) ,and in all honesty "ma'am" I suspect you to be a troll ,and a not even a women.

9. But what about streaking? That's the third-party candidate, after all.

I feel highly turned off when strangers are paying attention to my shit. I'm not into sharing that with random people online.

10. Go streaking through the neighborhood while masturbating and when you squirt just fall over and go to sleep.

11. So like.. seshroulette?

12. [quote name="xomarinax" post="19152687" timestamp="1386913740"]Should I
    • masturbate until I squirt which takes a while (I don't half ass my masturbation)
    • sleep (it's almost 1am)
    which ever gets the most votes, I'll do...[/quote]Masturbate till you cum :)