Poll: You're Go-To Rolling Papers

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Shankmasterflex, May 16, 2010.

1. I voted Elements, I get 'em when I can, but when availability takes priority over quality, I usually rock orange zags.

My ultimate fav would have to be Pure Hemps though. I can't believe nobody has mentioned them yet. They are the shit. Good taste, natural glue that sticks well, and they come in unbleached (bleached pictured).
    [​IMG]

2. French light 1.25's.

3. I came here to post that. Pure Hemp is all I use for rolling. :smoking:

4. i used to use 5 gum paper but ever sinnce my friend gave me zigzags i use those there great but kinda small:wave:

5. smoking brand all the way....if no smokies than ez widdaas!!!

6. It used to be zig zags because I'd never tried anything else, but the other day bought those Raw unbleached papers and after using it only once I have decided that I much prefer them to zig zags. They're easier to roll (surprisingly) the adhesive is better and they just look cooler. Now though, I'm gonna have to try some other papers because these are the only ones I've ver tried outside of Zig Zags.

7. 1> Glass Papers
    [​IMG]

2> Elements (Long Ones)

[​IMG]

3> If all else fails Rizla's

[​IMG]

8. I like the Randy's Wired papers, they roll really well.
    Also, I use good old Zig Zags, too.

9. I really want to try these Randys wired papers I keep hearing so much about.

10. It would appear zig-zag's have the upper hand. And they're reliable. Although personally, I'm moving up to bob marley king size papers, just because I want blunt sized J's. But that's just personal pref.

11. #112 red and glazed, Jun 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2010
    when it comes to joints i only smoke zig-zag 1 1/2's:smoking:

12. #113 Timeconsumer420, Jun 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2010
    Elements have been my favourite recently. I HATE zig zags. They are one step up from comp paper.

13. Don't forget though that Zig-Zag's are one of the most readily available papers on the market. A lot of the others you will not see at gas stations and convenience stores.

14. JOB 1.25

Only one I will smoke with.

15. zig zag all the way
    usually get the ones in the orange pack

16. Alright... Zig zag 1/4 slow burning ALL FUCKING DAY. they are theeee shit. Nothing else.

17. By far my favorite, for one its a hell of a lot easier to roll because the wire makes it easier to tuck the paper in. Plus who doesn't like being mesmerized by a floating J, its crazy to see blown for the first time if they don't tell you about it.

18. Randy's should only be used for when your rolling is still in its infant stages.
    The paper quality and size is the same as a whole lot of other brands, so once you can get off the training wheels you should try some other more unique brands!
    Might as well right?

19. Yea I personally suck at hand rolling, plus it's a good novelty to have up my sleeve I guess. I already have a few funky packs of papers.

I really can't find Randys anywhere and I'm not ordering a single pack.