Poll: You're Go-To Rolling Papers

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Shankmasterflex, May 16, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

I'm officially converted. I now love Raws for normal sized joints, and these badboys for King Sizers. They smoke real slow andconsistent and roll like butter.

The paper isn't too thick either which is nice.

:smoke:

2. Used to like Marfil Gold before they were discontinued.

Now I stick with JOB French Light's. Tried the Zig Zag Ultras and RAW, but neither burned as even as the French Lights.

YMMV.

3. Zig Zags since day one, occassionally Juicy Jays or JOB.

4. Yes! :hello::wave::cool:
    They smoke great, sometimes I even cut them to regular length. They do come in another size though which I haven't seen yet.

5. haha i gotta say my first is the blueberry juicy jays, then the silver master smoking brand king size, then 1.5 job, you can roll cannons with those and i like the way they roll

6. The normal size ones aren't the same quality I found out while I was at the shop buying them.
    Apparently the De Luxe are made in Europe while the normal sized ones are made in the US.
    You can guess which are better quality :p

7. OCB = The Best

8. job crystals are my paper of choice

9. Water bong is so smooth, But I roll joints occasionally in order to build a stash of roaches for lean times I like Juicy Jays,my Favs are Absinth, Sizzling Bacon, & Peanut butter

10. Red Tape clear rolling papers are my favorite. Been using them since getting a free sample pack at Burning Man 2k8. Only have used a couple different clear papers and like the way these roll the best.

11. Hempire for joints but my favorite are goldenwrap rolling papers but they are tobacco papers with glue on it. They have really good flavors and are perfect size for a personal blunt of dank.

12. Alright let's see, i have OCB x-pert for those personals, then i have zig-zag ultra thin 1-1/4, and i aso have this pack of OCB's King Size Premium for the bats !

13. I voted the ''other'' option cause my go-to papers are Dragonflys. I find they have the most vivid flavour of any papers i've ever smoked (provided you dont christen the j first). If i want non-flavoured cause I'd rather taste/experience the strain, I just go zig zags straight up cause they cheap as hell and I can literally buy some and make it back home in a commercial break if I needed to (I can pretty much spit on a 7-11 from my backyard)

edit: fave dragonfly flavour: Blueberry :D

14. King Zig Zags. Last night we patched two of them together in length and made a monster cone :D

15. clubs al the way

16. I use papers called "My Fucking Rolling Papers" They're like single size, rather than the typical 1 1/2 that I usually see. They are organic with a sugar based glue, no bleach, nothing gross like that, and they burn really well, and I never have them canoe with just a semi-loose joint.

17. I only use Zig Zags, cept for that time I found some JOBs theyre about as awesome, and about as easy to roll with:D

18. I got those in my specials drawer. I have Urban Wraps (They look like cigarettes and they're all organic. They just look like yellow filtered.), and My Fucking like I just said, however when I go for flavors I find the Dragonflys have the best manufactured flavors that they produce regularly, but I -love- Juicy Jays for their special flavors.

In my special drawer I have my Trips, my blueberry D-flys and my Choco Fudge Brownie D-flys

19. I don't smoke out of joints, mostly out of Zig Zag blunts, but If I had to pick, definetely Zig Zag.