Poll: You're Go-To Rolling Papers

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Shankmasterflex, May 16, 2010.

1. thats so bullshit. the flavored ones are made for pot smokers. (but i guess the company cant say that and the government hates us anyway).

but....

1.raw (normal ones not organic)
    2.bambu (peach or vanilla)
    3.cellulose papers

2. Smoking brand, RAW, and EZ Wider

3. Elements are the best. :smoking:

4. Word up diesel.

How are the Smoking Brand papers? The black packaging is always so tempting.

I would roll EZ Wider's but I always assumed they were for new rollers? Hence the name EZ?

I must be totally wrong since I hear Wiz K. talk about them all the time, and there is no way that dude is still new to rolling :p.

5. cant go wrong with zags or marleys

6. Yea EZ Widers are not bad actually, it might be a bit more of a backup since it's widly available in most areas.

I prefer the black De Luxe Smoking brand papers(kingsize), they smoke very well.
    The Bob Marley papers are Smoking brand as well.

7. I'm thinking that the black De Luxe King Sizes are going to be my next endeavor.

So stoked, but first I gotta finish up this pack of Raws :p

8. [​IMG]

Fun fact: My first tattoo design!
    :smoke:

9. I use TOPS, and if the head shop doesn't have those I just grab some Zig Zag's.

I don't see why everyone's hating on TOPS, sure they're a little thick and short, but they're incredibly easy to roll with and unless you suck on the paper for twelve seconds the glue will stick, and stay stuck. And they burn fast? Are you kidding me?

10. Zig Zag orange pack all the way

11. hah hell yeah man..thats when i say when i go in the gas station in my town..they already know what i want when i step in there haha

12. That was my first pack of papers.
    Oh the nostalgia.
    :smoke:

13. I get the Big Bambu's. They are great for a nice big spliff, or tear some paper off to make a nice decent joint. The gum paper always sticks and it doesnt burn too fast.

14. #74 What Drug Test?, May 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2010
    Doesn't really matter to me, any kind of papers. If it's hemp or some kind of organic/natural shit, that wins points. The orange zags are always the go to when I walk into a liquor store i don't expect to have something fancier, and I actually like tha randy's with the wire in them too, though, it seems to limit your creativity when rolling but the wire is nice for the end.

Bible papers are always dank too if all else fails :smoke:

15. royal blunts

16. rizla silver slims, nice and thin, and readily available. got a strip of roach paper for the first time recently, much more convenient and uniform than using a torn off stub from a business card or something.

17. unoriginal but zig-zag!

18. #78 weedski, May 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2010
    [​IMG]

RAWs are THE SHIT!! :D :smoke:

EDIT:

And these for roach card:

[​IMG]

19. Blunts or joints, I roll Zig to the Zag.

20. Raws and Rizlas