Poll: You're Go-To Rolling Papers

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Shankmasterflex, May 16, 2010.

1. Job 1.5 ^_^ and fuck tops i burnt a hole in my 150$ jacket cause they burn soo fast like running up the side and fell on my jacket ...

2. whys everybody hating on tops? i love them
    i know theyre small as fuck but doobies are small
    otherwise i use a swisher cigarello
    with other papers you end up wrapping in layers of paper
    and it makes it burn way faster than it should
    and ive never had a problem with the glue on them
    plus theyre the cheapest at least around here
    and you get 100 in a pack beat that shit.

3. imo ..tops are terrible..ive burnt holes in my seats because those papers are sheeit..and the glue on em doesnt stick right...zig zag 1.1/4 and big JOB 1.1/5 are the way to go..

and get this ..down in southern indiana where I live Bob Marley papers are no where to be found..you gotta travel like an hour from where i live to get em..its bullshit!!

4. Really? Eh, they're not that great imho. They're sort of cheesey and mostly good for the gimmick.
    Hell yeah my man!!! :hello:

To the grave my man, still prefer a well rolled joint over everything. The high is so laid back.

Yeah I'm beginning to notice this.
    I can't add more spots now that people have already started voting now. Hopefully all those who say Tops vote "Other" to keep it all even.

5. looks like I'm not alone in my love of good old Zig Zag, I also love cellulose papers, adela brand or something like that

6. A guy at the local head shot hooked me up with tons of jucy jays because they can no longer sell them because of the fruit on the paper. The FDA things they are targeting kids by doing so.

I would say over all the Jucy Jays are nice.:hello:

7. EZ-widers

Then Elements. the paper is so thin it almost looks clear.

8. tops is the way to go

9. bring them orange zig zags, sticky for sale in bags, love big head bills n stay away from bitches with crabs!

10. OCB ultra thin 1 1/4

11. zig zags baby...just sparked one up

12. zig zags roll like shit. i bet half the people who said zig zags have never used zig zags before. there more of an aquired taste kinda thing than practical papers. Juicy Jay 1.25s all the way. double wrap that green apple and that J just turned into a tasty Cig

13. Zig Zag 1 1/4th.

Although I got a pack of JOB.
    They do the job, but I prefer zig zags.

14. Ohhh yes my friend they are... do you really think paper is naturally white lol? Why do you think the "RAW" rolling paper brand brags about having natural unbleached paper lol? :hello:

15. Raw if I can, then OCB, then zig zag.

16. your crazy, Juicy Jays are already way too thick, one paper is nasty enough. Double wrapped? JOB 1.25 ftw

17. Bob Marley, although Zig Zags are a very close second and used to hold the number one spot.

18. Rizzla all the way. clear and natural taste and feel, easy to roll. we used to fuck with zig zag most, but I heard bad things about the composition of their paper idk. Plus rizzla's burn just right, still fuck with them e-z roll blunts too, purple haze ftw

19. Regular raws all the way. If not, king-size silver rizla