Poll: You're Go-To Rolling Papers

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Shankmasterflex, May 16, 2010.

1. #21 Rastafari, May 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2010
    Once you burn the "Glass" brand 100% natural cellulose transparent wrap, theres no going back!!! Not only does it burn mad slow (you can see the THC boiling at the tip = orgasm!), but it's also the healthiest way to smoke it... (as opposed to nicotine-containing blunts & bleached and arsenic-containing white paper lol) in conjunction with the Ital hemp wick, of course lol :hello:

[​IMG]

2. Rolling paper isn't bleached.

3. get them job 1.5s babbbyyyy. can roll some reallllll fatties with those things lol. love em.

4. I agree, I love being able to smoke way more of the joint holding on to the wire and they are so easy to roll!

5. [​IMG]

Ok if its small, just save yourself the runs, the quick burn :mad:, and grab yourself some G y V cigarellos foo!

6. Juicy Jay Mango ftw. Pineapple's pretty damn good too.

7. by the way, do they still make the king size zig-zags orange pack? i havn't been able to fing any in like a year

8. #29 Shankmasterflex, May 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2010
    Funny you mention that.
    You're the second person to say that, and I can't say I've ever heard of them.

Same with the Randy's, I had heard bad things about the wire. For those of you who roll the randy's, are you able to roll without the wire still?

9. tops are made by the top tobacco company. they make that top rolling tobacco and a few other things like rolling devices and whatnot.

10. They're small and annoying, but nonetheless popular, and I guess somewhat convenient. Anyway they definitely need a spot on your poll

11. Tops are so bad. They're the first papers I ever rolled with, and I learned my lesson. The gum on those things is so bad, almost every joint I roll with them (even to this day if I still used them) would come apart, and I've never had this problem with any other paper. Fuck Tops.

12. Tops suck. Too thick imo.

13. Smoking Greens King Size FTW!!!

14. id use fucking bible paper if i had to man, i'm a big fan of the jay but i don't discriminate on papers!

15. Club Squares un-gummed for me :smoking:

16. I haven't tried most of those on the list but I prefer Zig-Zags. Somehow I always end up with JOB's though :mad:.

17. i get the same kind all the time. swishers. royal blunts: mango, peach, sour apple. true blunts: grape and green apple

18. My go to papers are single wide RAW's, the regular type not the organic hemp ones.