Poll: Would you smoke a bible joint?

Discussion in 'General' started by Blaze, Mar 27, 2012.

1. I don't think burning books is proper, regardless of the content.

So even as an atheist, I would have to say no.

2. One of my first doobies was rolled out of bible paper.

Fuck Jesus.

3. But since the book states I will suffer in a lake of fire after I die, never mind :laughing:

:smoke:

4. #4 Chrismittty, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
    Yeah, And I believe in God.
    Its the blank pages. Comon.. I think about spiritual stuff more when high, Im sure God doesnt mind. And God if you do man, Im sorry, Ill never do it again. :eek:

5. no, and not for any spiritual reasons but because i dont want to be smoking any chemicals... a pack of papers is $2...

6. im a roman catholic and i would but only the last few pages where there blank cuz i wouldnt wanna smoke the written word, or ink itself. but thats just me.

7. Yes as long as its safe, I would be a holy roller.

8. Idolatry is a sin! if you treat the bible as anything other than stories and proverbs to live by, you are nuts. Christianity is about love, compassion, consciousness, and faith in a power higher than yourself....so burn those pages if you got em :devious:

9. I still smoke them when I'm feeling nostalgic. Kids in my neighborhood used to call them "testaments". I like how easy they are to roll, and how you can cut your own size and shape. I only smoke the "Notes" paper at the back of the book that is blank, so I'm not smoking ink and it isn't sacrilegious (in my mind).

10. without hesitation.

11. No, that would taste like shit and I don't own a bible.

12. What an coincidence because my boys took the blank pages and rolled a joint out of it, it was the only thing we could've roll out of.

13. Yes. Who cares about the bible and all its trickery? Not I.

14. Are you talkin bout the blank page(s) in back or a page with content on it. if it has words fuck no i dont smoke ink

15. fuck books i've smoked many a bible joint

16. On the religious aspect: I couldn't care, I'm not religious, in any form.

Would I smoke book paper? No. I have rolling papers for a reason. :cool:

17. No its disrespectful. Get a pack of papers all you underagers.

18. No, i have perfectly good papers right here. I wouldn't turn it down if someone offered it though. My stoner golden rule is never turn down weed.

19. Nope because then I might turn into a christian wait wut?

20. Done it many, many times.

I'm an Athiest too...But I'm entirely too apathetic to give a fuck.:cool: