Poll: Will Obama Legalize or Decriminalize Marijuana?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by JohnnyChimpo, Jan 25, 2009.

1. maybe he just told us what we wanted to hear to get your vote.

2. thinking it will be legalized soon is taking a big step. we still have to take baby steps to get to the end, not leaps. we might fall. first comes medical marijuana in most states, and deciminalize. 6 years later comes legalize.

3. He'll probably do nothing.

4. hardly doubt it, he is having enough trouble as is. hell, not that many people could anyways because its the media's job to make them look bad, media is also might be a reason that marijuana is criminalized because whatever they say most audiences will do what the media wants them to do and that is agree with the media.. :smoking:

when i read this sober im gonna look in disbelief because it probably doesnt make sense

5. May I'm blind, but I didn't catch that implication at all. I kept waiting for it, and it never came. I completely agree that ending the prohibition with sensible legalization would do wonders for our country in many aspects. I just wish credible media wouldn't be afraid to come out and say it. MJ is no longer taboo as it was in the 1950s. What has happened because of MJ prohibition has made it appear to be a problem. Well, all those problems could go away quicker than anyone really knows if legalization is done the right way.

6. Don't wait on our black handler to do anything but keep the status quo. So much of our depression is a self inflicted one. We have too many uneducated people in this country that are being led around like sheep. If you honestly think one honest person can really make change I ask you to just do a little research on MLK & JFK. Don't be a Sheeple.

7. If you're trying to say that Martin Luther King Jr. did not make a gigantic differnece, you are wrong.

Since there are many mindless sheep in this country, they have to be led. That means they can be led by an evil shepard, or a righteous one.

One shepard can lead millions of sheep, so just think of what a few hundred or few thousand shepards can accomplish if they are truly righteous.

8. My point is that people that do make change are gunned down and their true killers go unpunished. I feel as though we have too much blind loyalty to someone I believe is just a handler. If they could give GWB a candidacy what makes you think that the same powers would let the country be led by someone they don't control.