poll: what's worse: cheating on your SO OR breaking up with them to bang someone else

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by nitraw, Aug 29, 2012.

1. cheating
    2. breaking up to fuck someone
    so what do you believe is worse cheating on someone OR breaking up with them and fucking someone the very next day?

btw i totally have no idea how to make polls....

1. There's nothing wrong with either if you're a male, however both are equally terrible if you're a female.

2. Fuck cheaters, Id rather my girl leave me cuz she wants another dude instead of behind my back. On the same hand though I dont wanna be the guy to leave his girl for another one. Idk, its a personal thing though

3. ive dumped girls to go fuck others nobody was "in love" so it didnt matter

i have never cheated on any girl

4. cheating is dishonorable.

5. Cheating is worse, but as a man whose done the break up to fuck some better looking pussy... I'd say both are equally devastating.

Shit, the breaking up for better pussy might even be worse. Cause not only is she done getting your dick, but now you're giving it to somebody else. At least if you cheated she could still get her some too.

6. I didn't realize some of you were so misogynistic.

7. cheating is worse..

would you rather be cheated on or get broken up with first before someone sleeps with someone else?

i mean if im feelin someone else but im inna relationship.. and ive decided i wanted to fuck/pursue them.. the respectful thing to do is break up first..

8. [quote name='"TinManThaBoyBoy"']cheating is worse..

would you rather be cheated on or get broken up with first before someone sleeps with someone else?

i mean if im feelin someone else but im inna relationship.. and ive decided i wanted to fuck/pursue them.. the respectful thing to do is break up first..[/quote]

This. You should do the decent thing and break up before fucking anyone else.

9. Cheating ofcourse

10. Both are pretty bad,but at least you are being honest if you break up with them for someone else.Cheaters are fucking bogus.

11. I put leaving because I hate to be mainstream.

12. Conforming to non conformity,nice ha ha.

13. [quote name='"ssblind"']Both are pretty bad,but at least you are being honest if you break up with them for someone else.Cheaters are fucking bogus.[/quote]

You're only honest if you tell your s.o why you're breaking up with them

Both are pretty scummy, breaking up to bang is only slightly less scumbagish

14. Well I was giving the people who leave the benefit of the doubt and thought that they would at least have the balls to tell their SO their intentions.Though I am probably wrong because if you are going to destroy a relationship for a booty call you are pretty weak.

15. Thats not even a question in my opinion.
    Cheating is worse.

I've expierenced both, sadly.

Fucking bi-polar, low selfesteem having, slutty, angel-face-devil-minded BITCHES :p

16. from a girls point of view, there's really no difference

17. sounds like my ex, we really arent that different from one another even though some people try so hard to be "different"... its all the same lol.

id say cheating is worse because you break that trust between the two of you, id rather break up and go after a new chick than hide it.... but both options still suck.

18. If you're going to sleep with someone else then evidently your relationship isn't entirely meeting your needs, so there's a falsehood in staying together anyway.
    So personally I think it's the more honest and forthright thing to do, to break up with your SO in order to follow up on other prospects.
    Because if you cheat and they DO find out, then they know that
    a: You didn't respect them enough to set them straight.
    b: You're unhappy with them anyway.

It's just a time wasting thing.
    IMO if you have genuine feelings for a person they ought to be your all, and in every way enough for you...if they're not, then it's not a relationship you ought to be involving them in with you.

19. in my own opinion i have cheated many a times. and also have broke up just to be with another.