Poll: What is your IQ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Apstract, Nov 27, 2011.

1. There should be a Weed Wisdom Quotient out of 420...

2. [quote name='"BA"']

Yup haha of course I know it's out of 36.... I don't even think I was top 10 in my school. One of my buddies got a 35 cumulative....which is genius status. I was always in the honors/AP classes so 32 was just average for the people I went to class with.

I was thrilled with a 32. I was a straight edge kid in high school (for the most part), so that probably helped academically

I know my Dad is 140+ IQ wise. He's an entrepreneur...owns many businesses. If I'm half as successful as him I'll be living a very comfortable life.[/quote]

Sounds like you've got it made man, I'm happy for you! I'd be so stoked on a 32, I've only taken the test once and I plan to keep it that way. And shit haha what school did you go to? 32 not in the top ten WTF?? :confused:

3. [quote name='"Apstract"']
    Wrong... I believe it generally increases over time...the IQ score that is...one's actual intelligence may not...but considered our minds are like computers over time we learn or in other words get updated processing algorithms...

I have taken 4 official IQ tests... when I was in forth grade I scored 121 when I was in 5th grade I scored a 137... when I was in twelfth grade I scored a 144... I'm schizophrenic though and I took that test while being distracted by the paranoid delusions in my head...[/quote]

Wrong. The scores are adjusted according to your age, so age is already factored in. It might change by a couple points, but certainly not 23.

4. Slightly higher than a dingo.

5. It told me mine was 113. How do you take a real IQ test though?

6. dumbass

7. This is comical

8. #70 shaddytheman, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
    I took the test and they said that my IQ level was 95, but what I've heard from people that I'm gifted with true knowledge within, not going to stress over some website that determines your intellectual level.

9. #71 Jazzyj, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
    [quote name='"makinthelul420"']

dumbass[/quote]

^
    This is why most people aren't posting their real scores...and that's even above average!

10. mine was 131 but it was taken years ago at the psyc office when I was 16. I feel much stupider lately though... so it probably slipped down. Either that or I really need to do something about the brain fog...

11. Dumbass? I could care less.

I should get back into college though. It's been a year or 2 since I had to learn anything.

12. I viewed results and lold at the 13 people who think thier iq is between 191 and 200.

Average iq is around 100. And nearly all the poll option are above that. Just to prove that everyone likes to imagine them smarter than the majority of the population.

13. Yes, this thread wasn't such a great idea. Especially making it into a poll rather than just having everyone take the test and state it on here.

14. That said I had a 135, my act (31) to IQ is 137-139, guess it's pretty accurate :)

15. Mine is 142. Lets face it folks...it takes some brains and some character to be a good stoner. How many idiots have you met that were just too stupid to get high?

16. According to theese posts 2% of the population is stupid and 98% is gifted ... Rawfl be real guys

17. Yea on Termans test the one most people get when having a real test around 100 is average. To be honest I can only think of 4 people(2 unverified) That have an IQ over 190 in the entire world.

18. Well i actually took the test and i got 120