Poll: What is your IQ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Apstract, Nov 27, 2011.

1. given a variently dispersed scoring the average can be lower or higher then what the majority of people make... Just saying...

2. Don't gotta kick me in the nuts bruh

I don't care if 70% of the population beat my score, I'm proud of my 32

3. #43 Apstract, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
    Wrong... I believe it generally increases over time...the IQ score that is...one's actual intelligence may not...but considered our minds are like computers over time we learn or in other words get updated processing algorithms...

I have taken 4 official IQ tests... when I was in forth grade I scored 121 when I was in 5th grade I scored a 137... when I was in twelfth grade I scored a 144... I'm schizophrenic though and I took that test while being distracted by the paranoid delusions in my head...

4. Yeah i have taken online tests various times... sometimes it is lower then my official scores sometimes it is higher.

5. I'd confidently estimate that my current I.Q. is 150-160, give or take. I'm high but I'm gonna take that test and I put it on my scout's honor that I won't cheat.

6. #46 ILoveTheChron, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
    Wow, every single person on GC just happens to be a genius :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

What are you guys doing here? Why aren't you out curing cancer and unraveling the mysteries of the universe? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

edit: Okay I took the IQ test given by the op and I got 137. I assure you I do not have a 137 IQ. I have taken other IQ tests before and I would say I am around 120 IQ, not 137. Also, in general an IQ over 140 is considered "genius".

7. Online tests are not accurate what so ever. Take a real one. People who score 130+ a.k.a. gifted is 2% of the population.

If aanyone can recall the name of a documentary about a guy with an IQ of 160 or something, who had to take hard drugs to "dumb down", I will plus rep.

I dunno about the "doc" but there was a house episode about some physicist or something who took cough syrup to dumb down to cope with life and his GF. Could his character be based on this ??

id like to know as well, thanks anyone

8. idk idc. i don't need some number to tell me how smart or dumb i am besides i highly doubt all these answers are truthful. you know most of these blades have big online-egos

9. im gonna ask my doc if she can administer one for me

10. 141

But in my defense I'm high as fuck.

11. Everyone is a motherfucking genius!

12. Genius means you are in the top 2% of the population; not even top .00004%(shoddy estimate for the smartest person on earth; you get my fucking point; don't sweat me the fucking math) can do those things.

13. So what exact level of IQ qualifies as genious? My mom scored in the higher 130's is that good?

14. I believe genius is 145 or higher...

15. IQ is like dick size. say 10 inches and nobody will believe you. say 6 inches and people will say nothing special; so you say 8 inches. It's big, but possible.

16. ok i was so surprised when she told me lol i never would have guessed she was that smart.

17. Grasscity is inhabited by extremely intelligent individuals with enormous cocks. Who'd a known..

18. O god a scale that goes past what humans can, and a free test. So inaccurate.

I will just vote on what a real test gave me lol

19. 9 people over 191?

.... i answered my poll honestly i dunno about you fucks