Poll: What is your IQ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Apstract, Nov 27, 2011.

1. I've been told that my IQ is above 130 but I don't trust a number to evaluate my intelligence.

2. WTF this poll is fucked up. The average IQ is 100, 0% of people admit to having this IQ. I'm at about 105-110 and thats smarter than average...

3. Yeah, that was posted in masses a week or so ago. I know what you're talking about.

And I dont have any specific link that says it, but you can google it easy. I have asked a few therapists about this and all of them say it can change, mostly from age I think. I think I remember the first guy saying depression affects it but I cant really remember.

4. usually im around 130-140 but on weed id say itz like being injected with brain steriods n makes me believe i know everything!

5. Eleventeenhundred and four

6. Not how to spell...

7. Considering you only took the original test once, and you didn't want to be there taking the test, I'd say there's a good chance your original score wasn't accurate.

You should take the one OP posted. It's only 35 questions and my score matched my Psychologist administered test score perfectly.

8. yep.

just like i predicted. everyone is 130+ iq haha.

9. I dont need to pay to get the results?

10. lol @ high ACT score making you genius.

i knew some dumb ass hoes in high school that got good grades and good SAT scores. but they were stupid as hell when you talked to them.

its really just a bunch of studying and memorization

11. [quote name='"Shot of DDT"']

lol @ high ACT score making you genius.

i knew some dumb ass hoes in high school that got good grades and good SAT scores. but they were stupid as hell when you talked to them.

its really just a bunch of studying and memorization[/quote]

Yeah . I know dumbasses who have degrees and got 90s in high school . I'm not claiming to be intelligent but I know I am more so than some educated people

12. I was a screwed-up kid. The school sent me to a psychiatrist, Dr. Mac. We got along fairly well and she let me know that on a certain IQ test, I had scored 149.

I had been recovering from the flu when I took the test. I figure it had to be a statistical "outlier", or I don't think she would have told me. :cool: Telling kids their IQ was a big "no-no" back then.

Another time she said I was in the top 2% when it came to IQ.

Didn't vote in the poll since I have no actual idea.

Facts stick in my head, and I am clever at putting ideas together- that's all. :rolleyes:

Granny :wave:

13. [quote name='"jaykewashere"']

Yeah . I know dumbasses who have degrees and got 90s in high school . I'm not claiming to be intelligent but I know I am more so than some educated people[/quote]

"education only gets in the way of my learning" Einstein.

Something like that.

14. so true granny.

in life, wisdom is just as important as intelligence. there's a difference.

to me, wisdom is emotional maturity and values like honesty, bravery, kindness, etc.

15. I got 134 but i don't really think this is too accurate. I still want to take a real doctor administered test.

16. Online tests are not accurate what so ever. Take a real one. People who score 130+ a.k.a. gifted is 2% of the population.

If aanyone can recall the name of a documentary about a guy with an IQ of 160 or something, who had to take hard drugs to "dumb down", I will plus rep.

17. Yeah, I guess I was wrong. You get your score for free, but you can pay $10 for an evaluation of your intelligence in different areas.

18. Never taken one, and I'm not just saying that because it was shit.

19. i remember taking one when i was about 12 or 13 and scored 112 and i took one about a month ago and got 87 or something. Thats what drugs do to you...

20. Indeed... my IQ has increased over time though...