*POLL The Best Time To Toke*

Discussion in 'General' started by JaCkT794, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Hey gc, i know theres millions of these threads but i thought id make one with a poll

So whats the best time?

Personally, when i get in probably

2. i chose several, because i like wake and bake, and late night toking. middle of the day is nice too, but overall those are my favorites.

3. My favourite times to toke are:

When I get up early in the morning, with some fresh brewed coffee and a good book,

After a tiring day or activity, specially after excerising or some manual labour

After dinner, full belly, spark up that J,

I find unless I'm disciplined smoking early in the day fucks me for the entire day in terms of productivity.

4. I like smoking first thing in the morning if I don't have anything to do for a few hours, and as soon as I get home from work, which is 10 PM. It feels so good to relax on my bed watching TV while I'm high after working all evening. :D

5. If I'm working, i prefer to not toke at all until I get back to give myself something to look forward to (and it's a great high after doing manual labor all day). If it's a day off, well it's wake and bake with the coffee and cigs

6. after 5pm

7. i used to blaze up everyday as soon as i woke up but lately i noticed i get alot higher if i wait til like 230 or so

8. There should have been an all of the above option. :smoke:

9. Don't get me wrong, I love smoking at all times. But around 5:00-8:00 seems to be great, or even like 8:45 sometimes. Watching adult swim after smoking a bowl or two is great haha.

10. I love to wake n bake on the morning of a day I have absolutely NOThing to do, that is the shit haha. Other than that, I enjoy smoking most in the evening when i'm done with work/school work. Smoking just before bed is a waste to me, i'd rather fall asleep when i'm coming down.

11. wake and bake.definitely.

there's nothing better than being high and having my morning coffee.
    my morning coffee is a ritual anyways,smoking though adds some more perfection to it.

12. "I smoke weed every day of my life, I don't give a SHIT!"

13. "All i do is smoke weed."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B91wki_jQf0"]YouTube - Smokin' Weed[/ame]

14. Smoking at night is the best way to end the day, and knowing that I'll be sleeping when the high ends is a very comforting feeling.

15. I chose several. I like smoking with friends, at night, anything that has to do with night time and friends hahaha.

16. i like doing my thing all day..then coming home and smoking...it seems like if u dont wake and bake..and all tht..u wait till 10 pm and smoke some u gunna get tht giggly nice high and shit. i love tht high the most..although i did wake and bake today..lol it was nice:D