Poll: Star Wars or Family Guy tattoo!

Discussion in 'General' started by Blaze, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Now, before you say anything about how this is a stupid idea, or I will regret it. It is and I probably will, but I am a huge fan of both, and I thought a small tattoo is something I want to get.

I was thinking about this for family guy....

[​IMG]

And for Star Wars....

This is pretty cool imo

[​IMG]

or...

[​IMG]

2. Family guy for sure. I like star wars, but i wouldn't get it tatted

3. family guy, that star wars light saber one is pready sweet though in my opinion

4. I am really diggin those finger saber tats... But the Brian and Stewie one is awesome!

5. star wars. idk why thats even a question.family guy would be a stupid fuckin tattoo imo.

6. There should be an option for neither.
    Both are stupid imo.

7. I'd get the star wars one with the light-sabers. Star Wars will always be a classic! As for the Family Guy one, I think it'd be pretty lame IMO

8. get something original. why not combine the two, like something off of the movie Blue Harvest

9. I think that is what I am probably going to do, I will post a pic after I get it! But it will be like 2 weeks from now I am going on vacation to Vegas!

10. There is tons of those out ahaha But I didn't really like Blue Harvest, I only liked how Meg was the worm in that one scene lol

11. or you could do something from the star wars family guy episodes

12. Fingers or brian and Stewie

13. The light saber tattoo on the fingers is perfect. Subtle, but amazing when noticed.

14. Get stewie in a darth vader mask or some shit.

15. This would be pretty ill on my shoulder, with the background included.

[​IMG]

16. You should get a cannabis tattoo of some sort.

17. people are gettin some lame ass tats nowadays

18. I would never get it, but Darth Vader Stewie with Chewbacca Brian seems like the obvious choice.

If I had to go with one or the other I'd get a Sith or Empire emblem.

19. Never thought about the emblems, but I would rather get a character.