Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

POLL: smoking question!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kdro, Jan 30, 2010.

1. what is your favorite way to smoke buds?:smoking:

i knoww this question has been asked millions of times im jus bored n wanna know what people like!:hello:

2. #2 EvoMan454, Jan 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2010
    I voted bong but thats not really my answer. It all depends on the occasion, like if I'm at a party its bongs all day, but if I'm chillin at the park its blunts all day, If I'm at home by myself and don't want it to get to smelly a spoon is the way... etc. And you left out a lot of stuff (edibles, chillums, dugouts, bubblers).

3. Joint all the way, they are the most relaxing, convientient, and easiest to do tricks with.

4. i did forget edibles, but all those otherthings i consider pretty much bowls...
    but yeah i totally agree with yoou on the bongs n blunts this haha:smoking::smoking:

5. i like all those ways

6. Joints and blunts.

7. bongs are the best. you cant go wrong. think about it... have you left a bong sesh not high?

8. I like waterfalls!

9. Chillin' with a fat blunt is always cool.

10. I usually smoke out of a spoon or a bubbler but If I had unlimited weed blunts would be my fave

11. i think every time i've smoked i've gotten high, except for that $12 a quarter shit, but i won't get into that...

all of the above are good, variety is the spice of life.(except vape, boringgg).

out of curiousity how old are you?

12. jointsand blunts there the quickest to prepare its dissposable.Itsconvient,and they look like the coolest way to smoke.

13. Quickest?

Grind/break up weed, roll, then smoke.

Pop a nug in a bowl and your pretty much ready to go : P

14. crazy thing is, my girlfs dad can roll a steady jay faster than it takes some people to break up a nug and put it in a piece.

Shits out of whack.

And i chose bong, only because vaporizing isnt technically smoking ha:hello:

15. #15 Soufside_lavish21, Jan 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2010

i dont think i ever left any sesh where i wasnt high :smoking:

EDIT: I saw BoyDoneLostIt posted the same thing...I agree with ya buddy :D

16. hey man, vapes get you higher than a fucking kite if you know how to use it.
    and why does age matter lol, waterfall bongs rock the world as well.

17. I put vape cause i only read the poll question " whats the best way to smoke"... But my personal favorite is blunts.

18. you forgot bubblers dude.

also am i one of the few that actually enjoys smoking out of a dry piece?

19. I voted for everything because I like everything and switch it up if I've been using one thing for too long. I get bored of it. And each gets me higher when I don't use it for a while.

20. I like using my little spoon from time to time but i love Bongs and Bubblers(Ones with the slide)