Poll on your favorite LED's

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by SDPrestigeResearch, Oct 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I use Bestva and Viparspectra right now until I upgrade. Curious to see what others use for an experiment. Would have created an actual poll but did not want to have to write every brand option on the post haha!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Q U A N T U M
    B O A R D S

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Quantum Boards for sure.
    As far as blurples go, I'd say Growant.

• Like Like x 2
  4. If your choice isn’t anything other than QB, it’s clear you haven’t used them yet;).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. Quantum Boards for the win!!!

F05A63CC-3F5A-4F0A-80D6-4275C0E10423.jpeg 7A5DE855-4240-4E24-987B-B290EF20AED3.jpeg

I’m impressed with the new Mars Pro II lights too, but haven’t grown with it yet

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Lighting Science's Vividgro V2 light fixture hands down for me! I can't believe how great the plants respond to it. Had HPS before and nowhere near the results! The canopy is kinda tough to keep at bay with these, but I don't mind. The key is to not cheap out on them. A picture is worth a thousand words. Screenshot_2019-04-12-23-02-29.jpg 20190323_011835.jpg 20190314_162529_HDR.jpg 20190410_111402.jpg 20190410_111627.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  7. Pacific Light Concepts Light Engine Strips for diy lights, hands down the best! In Coco!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Do you know what diode your fixture is using? When I looked up hlg 96 light, other users reporter they use lumliex (sorry, might be misspelled) chips. I came across something similar in the 3k range.

• Like Like x 1
  9. cree 3070 / citizen 1212 cobs..

10. Hey Nobueno, looks like the spec sheet says they are 312 high powered LED's. The exact diode, I'm not sure. I think you're mistaking them for the Horticultural Lighting Group's V2 QB's. These are Lighting Science Vividgro V2 fixtures. I looked 312's up though and Polaroid camera equipment came up as well as other grow lights.

Ya know, I think those fuckers will work great for clone and small veg plants. Looks like you can dial those bitches to the exact spectrum and intensity you want and you can daisy chain them also for more power output and fuller spectrum! That's it! For that price I'm grabbing some just to try in the small girl tent. No hot drivers or cooling fans (wattage isn't very high, but don't really want too much for lil girls anyway) and full spectrum control. Why the fuck not!
    Hey Nobueno, looks like the spec sheet says they are 312 high powered LED's. The exact diode, I'm not sure. I think you're mistaking them for the Horticultural Lighting Group's V2 QB's. These are Lighting Science Vividgro V2 fixtures. I looked 312's up though and Polaroid camera equipment came up as well as other grow lights.

Ya know, I think those fuckers will work great for clone and small veg plants. Looks like you can dial those bitches to the exact spectrum and intensity you want and you can daisy chain them also for more power output and fuller spectrum! That's it! For that price I'm grabbing some just to try in the small girl tent. No hot drivers or cooling fans (wattage isn't very high, but don't really want too much for lil girls anyway) and full spectrum control. Why the fuck not!

11. Here's a pic of the light. Shit, I think I will do the 500 intead! Same price! Screenshot_2019-04-14-07-23-12.jpg Screenshot_2019-04-14-07-25-43.jpg

12. What do any of you think of the electric sky 300? Any thoughts?

13. I had a friend come close to purchasing a pair of these. They look like really nice lights, and put down good numbers.

Ultimately, the price / performance was hard to beat with diy quantum board style lights.

If you want something that you can unbox and plug in, I think this is a good option.