-^*POLL*^- Milkshot of the Month Contest Polling Thread!! Vote Now!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by trikky, Oct 17, 2008.

1. #1 trikky, Oct 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2008
    Hey GC. Great job this month on the contest. I would like to say congratulations to those who made it to the 20 in the polls, and better luck next month to those who did not.

This poll will be open from 10/16/08 until 10/23/08.

Here is the link to the thread with the pictures of the final contestants!

There are some changes I will be making to this contest next month, but I will announce them then!

Good luck voting! Good luck to all who entered!

-Trikky

2. lol at this being up in a couple days.. had a feeling it would be sooner.
    i know who im voting for.

3. the collective's milk shot looks like there is real milk in the bong.

4. hey trikky why did you delete all the posts in that thread besides the 20 contest entries? and good job on that poll.....i was really bummed i was gonna have to wait a couple days is there any way to make it so we cant see the poll results as theyre coming in?

5. great job trikky, and a totally kickass idea man!

good luck to all of those who where chosen, and awsome job to those who entered.

-BW

6. I Am Legend!

7. No, it's a public poll. Good luck everyone. Hope you all enjoyed the contest.

8. i really like the contest!! when can we start posting up pics for november? i found this crappy non gong tube in my room that i thought was gone for ever and decided its for smoking blunts out of and i have a sweet blunt in bong milk shot for next month

9. The parameters of the contest are going to change next month in a few ways. Again, I don't want to disclose them right now, as there are a few things I've not made my mind up about yet. I will put up a new Milkshot submission thread at the beginning of November.

10. GlassMaster420 grabbing my vote for the kick ass bacground.

11. I had to give my vote to HighHopes420, that smoke ring coming out of the bowl makes the shot look awesome.

12. BLAZED!! Toro Toro Toro!>!>!

13. muahahahah

14. IAL ftw! although it was a hard choice.

15. damn thanks guys who voted for me!

16. I'm surprised I even made it in the top 20, really :)

Had to vote for b14z3d because not only was it a great milk, but that Toro is just too fuckin sickkk.

17. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who voted for me, I can't believe I made the cut...I may not have a bunch of goofy contraptions or three chamber inline defusers...but I'll puff down a fat toke with the best of em!!!

Thanks so much for the vote brotha, keep it real real down their in AU land

Thanks man, look out for next months entry I'm going to bring it big hahaha

18. ooooo

I'm very disappointed I wasnt chosen for the nominations!!!

oh well, guess ill have to rip it even harder for next time.... :(

19. Surprised mine got any votes. Lame old pic, next month should be muchh better ;)