Poll: Is Masturbating Right?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by youngbeast817, Aug 5, 2008.

1. who the hell said no?!?

2. more like weapon of mass-turbation

OH! :ey:

3. maassterbation. all in the way you can spell out that word baby.

4. someone stupid.

5. I use to have a bad ass shower head,put it on turbo and OMG but chicken told me he was going to cut my water off and take my shower head,so i left it at my old house:eek:

6. haha i can't tell you how mad I get when i meet someone that says they don't masturbate. lol

7. lol yep. me too. but then again, me and some girls were talking-
    if we were dudes for a day we would just stay home and jerk it all day :laughing:
    penises are just more easy to operate than vaginas
    if all it took for an orgasm was up down, up down, up down... well i'd never leave the house.... :bolt:
    :laughing:

ahahhaha! +rep gimme! you're hilarious :)

8. its funny cause its tru....lol

and GOD:eek:

if i had a dick.... i would play with it all the time... and my girl would be sucking on it ALL THE TIME

I wanna get road head........
    lol

I would stick it all kinds of random shit all the time...... like a jar of vasoline......

9. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

10. WTF, DMX LOL

you need an angry raspy dude yelling at you to bust one?

11. Anything that can make you feel good can't be wrong. As long as it doesn't harm other people physical or psycologically. Other people might have a grudge about it, but that's their worries... Besides, I'm pretty sure, that even those people who tells you that it's wrong does it...

12. i'm single because i'm holding out for the guy with the vibrator dick.

13. #113 Dr_Octagonapus, Aug 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2008

and that's why i hate sex toys lol

cuz some girls really do think like that... pathetic tbh

oh it's good. it's hella good. hardest part is trying to concentrate and seeing if you can keep yourself from wrecking when you cum lol

now road sex... that's even trickier... but it's so much fun lol...

mmm... good memories of my hot ass red head ex... such a freak lol

14. what makes you think i don't really think that?

15. never said you didnt. just saying that some girls really do think that lol...

sucks to be you in that case lol... i will get no vibrating implant for any girl. take me or leave me as is.

-_-

16. LOL

dude, NO WOMAN actually believes that a man's dick will ever vibrate.

but there are women who get off better with a vibrator than with a man...

17. #117 Dr_Octagonapus, Aug 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2008

you live in CA. there are plenty of retarded women out there, do you ever see MTV or Entertainment Tonite? lol... i think it's just more rednecks out where i live, instead of airheads where you live lol... if i told a woman that men could get implants to make their shit vibrate, i guarantee at least 1 out of 20 women would believe it. idk, wherever they do those types of tests... like in big citites lol

honestly tho, if then they havent had me yet then obviously they wouldn't know any better! lol jk but i've got too many tricks...

but seriously tho, hearing that sucks... an ex of mine was like that and got me super paranoid about all women being like that... like i'd never be good enough, no matter how many times they came or how good i made them feel.... the toy was always better...

so i've just made sure that i'm always learning about women and how they work. to stay on top. and to make sure i never hear that shit again.

=/

18. wow. could you BE more misinformed?

If you really trust a television for your truth, then there's nothing I can say to change your mind. Unless I go on MTV and say it I guess.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be awesome if a dick vibrated (but it wouldn't serve any purpose unless he felt like just holding it against my clit for a little bit).. but really, even dumb chicks don't think that will ever happen.

19. dude i just read through this whole thread. i kno ur being honest about all this shit ur thinking but being afraid of a toy is rediculous. nothing can ever replace an actual human being end of discussion haha

and those fleshlights are hilarious lmao i dont think id ever use one. theyre way too weird :smoking:

20. seriously, i love masturbating and vibrators may be the only sure thing to get me off - but nothing is better than great sex with another human being.