Poll: Is Masturbating Right?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by youngbeast817, Aug 5, 2008.

1. ok first off, the vibrator only looks huge because it has like a 4 inch base at the bottom for the batteries and controls and whatnot
    its not exactly cramming it in there when its not any bigger than a normally found 7 or so -incher. :rolleyes:
    you make it sound so gross

the one thing that you can't accomplish that a vibe can is the vibrating part.
    so your dick doesn't have a crazy appendage coming off of it made specifically to stimulate the clitoris- that sucks soooo bad. :devious:
    no, that's not how girls think of it.
    its called a finger. use it. not a problem.

your hand simulates a pussy when you jerk off,
    a vibrator isn't a complete substitute for a real dick
    but it does the job.

you must have a very small penis if you are this scared of a little toy!

2. I have a very small penis. So small it hides inside my vagina.

Vibration is goooooooood.....

If you guys could make your penises vibrate your girlfriends would probably have higher sex drives.....

• Like Like x 1
  3. *Fwapping heard in the distance....*

Here's how i look at it:

It's free.
    It's fun
    It enhances immune function
    It prevents prostate problems (in men, of course)
    It feel good
    It's nice (practice, if you will)
    It's human

While we're on the subject, watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWzOQTFwRBE

4. We'll be sure to work on making our penises vibrate.

100-5. Ha.

5. #65 Cali Ounces, Aug 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2008
    i recently underwent a controversial procedure to graft my pinky toe onto the top of my shaft. .

my balls are more depleted than the rum cake at a AA meeting

• Like Like x 1
  6. not what i meant... male end/female end are designed for eachother... female end/female end arent....

i'm not saying it doesnt work for you, not by any means. but whatever method you think human beings came into existance, it was most likely designed for male and females to compliment eachother in that way.

meh, i'm glad it works for you but i doubt women were intended to be together. yea know, not havng anything to put into eachother lol..

im digging my own grave here... i mean no offense, honest i dont. just trying to explain myself better.

lol would you like me to prove you wrong? i'm not freakishly big but i'm pretty well endowed. obviously size matters so that sucks for some dudes...

but yea, it's the vibe. and it's not just about the attachment for your clit, but the vibrating motion that stimulates everything and right where a girl needs to be.

as far as dildos, they're hardly "little" toys as you descirbe... the ones that are fuckin thick, long as shit, ribbed, notched, super veiny and curved lol... so many varieties that make it so a woman can rule out needing a man indefinately... i consider myself to be rather thich comparatively and dildos just blow that out of the water lol

scared? no

intimidated? not exactly

jealous of how it makes a girl feel? definately

trust me, i konw all the tricks. all the things you can do at the same time to enhance sex.

guess it's just a phobia that i've had since an ex... long story... i'll tell it later.

gotta go get ready for movies *dance* pineapple express time. seeing if it's worth the hype :p

7. yea, that pretty much describes how vibrators make me feel....

8. i think that spankin the ham is ok, but ive noticed my motivation to go out and get laid is very low if i have masturbated within a few days (2 days max usually). if i can hold off a week or two i feel like im on a missions 24/7 to get laid. either way thumbs up :bongin:

9. lol dude. relax. I don't bite. Hard...lol

I completely disagree with you... but thats okay. *shrug*

You're still cool.

10. lol <3 the bite comment ahahaha.

idk. if women could have babies together just by themselves (with no medical help) then i'd think they're designed to be together. not being able to reproduce kinda hinders on the design thing... God/whatever would've made it possible for women to have babies with women and men to be able to have babies with men if it's supposed to be that way. science kinda screws you over i guess...

i'm all for the gay movement, more power to ya. but i think God or whoever had something a little different in mind lol...

11. Yes, of course.

12. Lmfao I'm sittin back and laughin my ass off to this stuff LOL!

Didn't know my thread was gonna get this big..

13. [​IMG]

My friend broke up with her boyfriend over this, it's a fleshlight, supposidy he loved it to much, she didn't care about him jerkin it, but I guess this curved his appetite for real sex. It's sad that these objects can take away human interaction, personally I'd rather the female have multiple orgasms, hearing that sound of a full body orgasm from a chick is the sweatest sound in the world and the look of satisfaction makes you feel proud.

14. If god didn't make homosexuals there wouldn't be any......

• Like Like x 1
  15. ^^ if we only did what we're "designed" to do there'd be no art, music or poetry
    ..all we'd do all day is sit around having babies

What we're capable of doing is so much more than simple reproduction. If it's between
    consenting adults, doesn't involve animals, and nobody gets hurt then it's all good!

16. AMEN! that's all i care about. put that little rabbit right on the clit and switch it on.. and it's time for fuckin takeoff!

17. *speechless*

18. ok maybe if i try this ill lovee it..but still...it does look wierd...o_O
    generally..i dont like toy dicks...i prefer real ones...plus im not used to them too.....my masturbating method is really diffrent from that..

19. I thought the rabbit part was for the anus this whole time I was like wtf.

20. ^^^

ROFLMAO.....

lol......