Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Poll: Is it right for Health Canada to charge a 1,500 per cent markup on marijuana

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by KanMan, Apr 16, 2007.

1. It sounds wrong, but seeing as i clicked n couldnt read the article, id say those statistics were misleading...

Would you be complaining if you grew pot and sold it for that?? hell no

I think that article was probably written by someone who is anti-marijuana, but like i said i couldnt read the article.

Is it wrong for all those perscription medicine companies to go through all that work to develope meds to treat illnesses, and then on top of it-- require a sick patient to pay for it? <--same deal

2. In light of the current media attention in regards to Health Canada 1500% mark up of the medical cannabis.
    See Medpot.net for media reports.
    I felt it would be a good time to remind you all about the contaminated government supply!

Quote taken from International Hempology 101 Society

International Hempology 101 Society

3. Mark up on marijuana is good, it will put money in your pocket. think about it.

Marijuana costs money and its reasonably expensive...deal with it, take advantage of that high mark up.

I do not understand what point your trying to get across by addressing these issues.

Some people need marijuana and are willing to pay the price...

I think the basis of your arguement is that "it sucks to pay for expensive commodities"...and yes i agree. It does suck to have to pay for anything...but theres little or no way to get around having to pay.

As far as i know, saying healthcare and medicine is "too expensive" is nothing new.