Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

POLL: How much is a little weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by xHighImStoned, Dec 22, 2013.

1. #1 xHighImStoned, Dec 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2013
    I'm stoned and curious. How much is "a little left" to you personally? I know this is going to all depend on your smoking routine, tolerance and how much, etc. BUT when you look at your stash, when do you say to yourself "damn, I only have a little weed left"?For me, it's about 1.5-2.0g mark. Or I just notice a certain point on my stash jar

2. Not a poll thread without an actual poll.

I'd say about a gram though, not enough to go crazy but just enough to stretch out so you have something.

3. I personally like to have at least 5g's, not becuase i would smoke that much, but i just like the idea of having a nice amount of dank on hand :smoke:  

4. Bout a gram or a little less for me, but it depends on the day ahead of me.  Like if it's a weekend and i wake up and see a gram left, I'd be like "oh shit".

5. #5 mosdef777, Dec 22, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
    if i have less then a 8th is tart freaking out lol

but i usually cop while i still have bud 

6. #7 Jingo Dookstain, Dec 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2013
    .8g-1.2g

Basically, if I can't roll a single joint with what I got, it's "a little."

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387691722.811021.jpg This isn't gonna last long..*Christmas Eve *DreamQueen* Harvest*"Leafy's Ever Changing Indoor Grows"

8. I try to have a 7 to a half at all times.

9. 36 outside and another 20 inside. Anything less is running low.

10. [quote name="crazygoalie" post="19208109" timestamp="1387688275"]Bout a gram or a little less for me, but it depends on the day ahead of me. Like if it's a weekend and i wake up and see a gram left, I'd be like "oh shit".[/quote]^this. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. About 3 grams. Sent from my W100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. 3G or less.

13. 1/4oz and I'm not happy.

14. liike .3 that's a bong rip or two. Enough for a day

15. Not a poll thread without an actual poll.[​IMG]

16. Not gonna last indefinitely? Then its a little.

17. I like to know I have at least 5g but I start to hit up my connect when I reach 2g or so