Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

POLL How many are actually under 21?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FredTheNunKing, Aug 12, 2011.

1. No offense to those still in high school but its true you are stupid in high school. Just look at your yearbook and see what you useto dress like or the music you liked back then lol. Im pretty much the same person i was when I started high school as a freshman. While many of my friends started wearing chick pants and burning their hair to look like emo bitches I never got into that. I'm a true testament to "stay cool" phrase people sign in your yearbook because I never changed for nobody.

2. Generalization :rolleyes:

3. 1 month till im 19

4. Way to fail on the wording.

5. 19, 20 in november

6. The big 2 0, but I was one of the youngest in my year at school, so I'm going into my final year of university.

7. 23 here.....damn time flys and as you get older the years slip away faster...seems like i was in high-school just the other day......

8. yup...high schoolers are pretty stupid....its because The Frontal Lobe is still developing in those years and doesn't complete till around 21 years of age...the frontal lobe is the part of the brain that is associated with reasoning and thinking before you act.
    .....explains why in highschool id do something stupid like, go do graffiti while on probation FOR graffiti....its been scientifically proven with credible studies to confirm that yes...teenagers are indeed "fucking stupid"

9. After just reading the first page...I feel old...

10. i thought the title said under 18 and there was going to be a thread of people saying, "i am 14, what are u mad? "

at least its not that

11. #71 SirBongwalski, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
    He's finally banned good

12. 22 but the results just shocked me o_O

13. 20 this past June, only 1 important one left :)

14. then its all down hill from there buddy...:cool:

15. 19 here. Close to 20

16. Holy poll results batman, way more slanted than I expected. Of course this IS Apprentice Tokers

At least I'm among the older minority. :D