Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

POLL How many are actually under 21?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FredTheNunKing, Aug 12, 2011.

1. #41 phil3, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Or 10. I don't even drink but I'm getting fucked when I hit 21 lol

2. 19 1/2.

Sad face when I turn 20 I'll probably die inside.

3. 19 in a month.

4. What if i am 21? I'm not younger, nor older... And yes you are mentally retarded in high school.

5. [​IMG]

6. I just turned 18 this May haha

7. Damn all of you with your "I'm getting wasted when I turn 21" posts! I was prego when I turned 21. No fun! No big party, no drinking, no smoking. I went to the bar and played pool, that's it. But I love my kids so it's all worth it. And the bartender gave my husband a free drink since I couldn't have my free birthday drink, lol.

8. I partied so much before I was 21 that when I actually became "legal" it was like a normal birthday. Whatever happened to fake IDs and stealin booze from your 'rents? ahhh the good ol'days :cool:

9. True, true. I had mostly calmed down by the time I was 17 and met my husband. I couldn't act all crazy in front of him :p
    15-17 were my wildest years by far. By 21 I was settled with a family and two kids.

10. A few more months until the big 21!

11. 304 days till 21! But Ive chilled out way more than the shit I was doin 16-19

12. Eat a dick

13. #54 phil3, Aug 16, 2011
    Clearly a high school retard. Way to take the bait, kid.

14. 19 turning 20 in like 3 months, fuck im getting old feels like just yesterday I was roaming hs halls.

15. i just turned 18 on 8-2.

16. 22 in a few months

17. What the heck are you 18-20 year olds saying youre old for? Im 22 and i do t think im old lol.

18. #60 Iceman420, Aug 16, 2011
    I wouldn't say that, sure a majority of hs students can be retards, but my younger brother, isn't by far. Him and I are pretty tight, and he's by far above his age level as in maturity and such. He's made a good amount of close friends that are in college.
    My advice, don't be so closed minded about it.