POLL: Holocaust...Yes or No?

Discussion in 'General' started by elitemisfit, Nov 23, 2011.

1. [quote name='"elitemisfit"']

No I mean the holocaust for sure, it's one of the more recent mass murders I learned something from, it's like comparing it to the ice age, like I personally don't feel bad for anyone that died in the ice age, cause its more funny as time passes by, so most of us can care less.[/quote]

Are you saying the holocaust is funny as time passes? o_O

2. So you do not feel badly for the people that were rounded up like cattle, put in camps, worked to death, and brutalized for affinity of religion?

3. If the holocaust/ww2 never happened chances are a lot of us would have never been born.

4. [quote name='"hippie flip"']If the holocaust/ww2 never happened chances are a lot of us would have never been born.[/quote]

I'd gladly give up my existence to save 20 million innocents from brutal disgusting extermination!

5. I weep for our future generations.

6. No, I do think it sucks for the people in the holocaust...

7. People probably won't care about it as much like 1,000 years from now, for all you know they'll have a tv show, it'll be like ice age the movie, maybe it'll have funny jokes and stuff with the nazis and jews idk.

8. You would have no existence to give up ;)

9. That is probably one of the most unlikely events to occur in the future.

10. [quote name='"elitemisfit"']
    People probably won't care about it as much like 1,000 years from now, for all you know they'll have a tv show, it'll be like ice age the movie, maybe it'll have funny jokes and stuff with the nazis and jews idk.[/quote]

Yeah dude cuz the movie ice age makes jokes about the deaths the actual ice age caused right? Lmao. If you think the holocaust could ever be funny idk what to even say.

To me it's like saying 9/11 is funny, worse actually IMO. 20 million people brutally murdered and you're wondering if theyll make shows about it? Lmao.. 20 million people man.. Killed for no reason. I don't care how long ago it was, there's no humor in that. For me, anyway.

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRi8maT6gQA&feature=related]Family Guy - Jews in Egypt - YouTube[/ame]

/fail.

12. lol! I think you can learn a lot from various mass murders, like the holocaust, or the ice age......

13. Well the less people care about it, the less they try and prevent it. And if our future generations grow more desensitized twords the actuall feelings and repercussion that that event caused, then its bound to happen again.

And with the tech that we have TODAY, Another holocaust happening in the future is a VERY scary thought.

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7AZ3JbWdpU]Family Guy - Brian & Stewie Celebrates 9 11 - YouTube[/ame]

thank you family guy...

15. Do you think that you as one person would be able to stop it? If by some chance you did stop it would only change for that time line.

16. Wait are you arguing against me?

17. Not at all, Im just saying that if we let ourselvs forget about how horrible it was and let it become a joke, something like it will happen again.

Not arguing, was just having a convo lol

18. well for i wish id go back in time and snipe that fucking bitch hitler,himmler, and that fiend goering.it amazes me how hitler did what he did trying to kill all the jews i mean wow but i c in nazi germany u was either with it or u die no air to breathe fucking crucial.

19. que? :eek: