POLL: fav. family guy character

Discussion in 'General' started by brian8472, Dec 5, 2003.

?

who do you like the most? O_o

1. adam west

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. meg

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. stewie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. chris

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. peter

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. lois

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. brian

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. joe swanson

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. evil monkey

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. other(place name in post)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. so whos your favorite and why? i love mayor west man hes so fucking absurd and illogical its a totally nice break from the everyday cartoons

2. stewy is the shit man..

3. stewie and the dog!

4. i picked peter because he's as equally funny as stewie. I was hesitating on my choices which were: Peter, Stewie, Brian, and evil monkey. evil monkey's great, if you know his story that is.

5. stewie all the way

6. Quagmire!

Allllll right! Giggity giggity giggity.

8. your missing Quagmire.

9. uhhhh how the hell could you forget the Q Man, he's only taught me everything i'll ever need to know about the ladies.

10. brian.... he's just got class, plain and simple...

anyone see the coke episode?? thats funny... :D

11. yes that is a nice one i also like the old lady one where he gets busted for dui and has to look over this bitchy old hag :p

12. Great poll. I been watching the Family Guy ever since I moved in to these crappy dorms. They are the only thing that makes me smile eveyday.

It was a hard choice. They are all great. I chosse Chris. The kid is just a straight out stoner.:smoke:

13. ya i like chris too hes kinda fucked up and akward like me (but much more then i am :p) so its funny to whatch him get into shit

14. brian and stewie are my favs. I voted for stewie tho.

15. I had to go with Peter, the show wouldn't be anything without him. Kind of off topic, whats everyones favorite episode? Right now I think mine is Peter Griffin: Father, Husband, Brother? Where Peter realizes he has black ancestry.

16. not off topic at all :)

my favorite is the one you just mentioned also. my fav part t was when be blew all the cash he got to turn his room into pewees playhouse lol! that was grand

17. STEWIE is nice

18. what about mr weed gots to like that name

19. How could you forget Quagmire? Hes the best. Did any one see the episode where Lois needed her keyes and he was like let me get them and was rubbing his junk for like 30 seconds and then said here they are. LOL :) After him tho id probably say Peter and Stewie.