Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Poll: Did your parents allow you to toke in highschool?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bongsin, Jun 17, 2011.

1. explain how much you had to hide. as for me I had to be 100% secretive or else be grounded for like a year :eek:

2. there is no poll though

but no I couldn't smoke

3. Yeah I was aloud to smoke back in HIGH school. Even though I didn't even finnish haha.

4. with my dad i had to hide all the time but my mom was cool with it.to bad my mom lives in another country now

5. no offense but, fail

6. Both of my parents used to smoke, so they didn't care that I did as long as it didn't become a problem.

7. I hid the fact that i smoked from my mom until senior year. One day i told her that i smoked and explained it was less harmful than most legal drugs. She ended up admitting that she smoked frequently in college and we haven't spoken of it since.

8. I hid it and figure my parents would flip shit if they found it. Mom actually did one time, but all she did was take it away and told me I shouldn't be doing it. A year or so later she found a glass pipe I had and apparently took it but never said anything about it

9. lol even when I was a 4.0 GPA student just smokin weed on weekends, my parents would threaten blood tests and rehab if they caught me once more. I hate being indian man.

10. My mom found my stash once and was like is this why Wayne keeps coming over here, I was thinking I was fucked, then she said because I knew he was into something like this I was like Idk mom I guess I didn't know he had put it in there

She believed that or let me think she did. She is pretty lenient and just didn't want the shit in her house.

11. Not allowed and thank god. So exctiting! :)

12. I didn't smoke in high school. Tried pot for the first time two days after my 19th birthday. Didn't drink in high school either.

Toke everyday now though.

13. I feel lucky, my mom never tried it and she was relaxed after some long talks with her.

14. Same here, but I lived with my mom...My dad would have skinned me if he ever caught me.

15. Why would you even say that? How can he take no offense in that?

16. My mom didn't like it at all but knew she couldn't stop me and i have weed posters all over my room and bongs and other weed shit laying around, just as long as she doesn't see it, its ok :smoke:

17. Back the fuck off of him.

18. #18 FiveFourOh, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I have heard someone say something to the effect of "i hate being Indian." Quite a few times. I dont understand is it major taboo in the culture? I hope this is of no offence I am just curious.

19. My mum hates it but I kinda destroyed her with information so we've left it to agree to disagree. She even admitted to me alcohol and cigarettes are worse which was a huge shock to me.

I have bongs and pipes lying around my room and she doesnt comment but she still says she doesnt want me to smoke because she is a mother after all,

20. Oh hell no.