Poll: Did You Use A Condom Last Time You Had Sex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by hfc0829, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Rough sex is the only way to go! Ya know...the hair pulling, biting, scratching, screaming, spanking so hard you're bruised for days after from being pounded like a nail :wave:

2. [​IMG]
    ^moi.

3. I sure did. I was pretty promiscuous about a year ago. I completely stopped having sex this year and I sure won't be starting up any time soon. I would always use a condom when having sex with someone I was not in a serious relationship with. I wouldn't want to have a child and ruin three lives. Lord knows I'm too foolish right now.

4. I have been with one guy for 11 months, I am tested regularly, on birth control by alarm on my phone (10:03 am daily), and he always pulls out...which I know isn't a fail-safe, but combined with the pill, the odds have to be insanely low. As for STI's ... He would never cheat on me, nor I him...we are in a serious committed, monogamous relationship.
    I am 28 he is 29.

5. ruining her life? what about your life brobro? wouldnt being a father ruin your life? atleast at a young age, which most are on here.

6. I never did but I've been with the same girl for 19 years. I love the way it feels when you blow your load deep inside a chick and feel it all gush out.

Bullshit aside guys, be safe. Wear one, because the shit out there can kill you.

7. I think condoms are a way that old people try and keep young people from breeding faster. They just wanna throw us into a deficit while controlling the government to keep them all alive till they're 90 by having all this insurance company/healthcare/pharmaceutical racket they've got going.

I think everyone who's young should start pumping out babies like crazy, and train them to vote against the old fucks who 1) steal all our money, and 2) try and make sex less pleasant for us.

I wouldn't be suprised to find out that it was old people who got together and invented most std's. Crazy shit man. Crazy shit.

8. So far the worst thing I got out of it was a kid...
    Which wasn't that bad. I love him more than life.
    But it hasn't been easy.
    If you don't want to get pregnant, use a condom.
    If you don't want to have to pick up an Rx for some VD, use a condom, you know?
    I have no room to talk, though. If I am not in a relationship, condoms always. I keep them in my nightstand and if a dude doesn't have them, he isn't getting it...

9. Long term trusting relationship with the Girlfriend on the pill. Given I was her first, not overly worried :p

10. Oh I agree....but I don't have sex :p

11. I'm not a fan of using condoms. Don't get me wrong, if you are having random sex they are necessary but I don't get down like that. I either pull out or make sure she's on birth control, or often both because girls are prissy and don't like it when you germinize them. Condoms aren't needed when you are in a committed relationship and making sure no one is getting pregnant.

12. nope, didnt have one available.

13. no. i never use one anymore. im on the pill and i trust the guy im with

14. Nope, go implanon

15. nope, i'm on the pill.

16. A bunch of people are giving that stoner chick shit because she takes things that could kill her seriously?!? This thread alone should make you reconsider and start using condoms if you don't already. Obviously unless your married but fully trust your partner but I highly doubt that's the case for all the playas up in here lol.

The problem is I don't think a lot of people are educated on STDs and that's just sad. You don't really appreciate your health until it's at risk and than it could be too late by than. I never had sex with out a condom, sex already feels GREAT to me, you guys can keep all the STDs to your self, I have plans for my future and STDs are not part of it.

17. Yes i did.... well no i didnt? At first i didnt then like 10 minutes later i did haha